life decision

Kata? And you are lucky on the no condioning part lol.

what if he dodges that punch, and strikes back.

Chances are if he's much bigger then you, he can take hits too.

I never said I could bench 300, I've never benched anything, I know I can squat it easy, and lift things that weigh 300 easy.

Something people tend to not believe is one time I lifted 8 of those 500 pound rail road ties (the wooden part) over my shoulder, and carried them off of a truck and across a yard for this guy to build a huge fence with. Took me like half an hour to carry those things, And I splintered My.. I dont know what you call it, the bones that run from your wrist to your elbow lol Thats the most ive lifted before haha

Edit: Also, Same with my place. There was no such thing as handing out the belts, even at low leveled belts you had to test the entire day just to get one belt. From My Purple to Red you had to test for a week to get them, Then red black was 1 and a half weeks, black 2 weeks, and 2nd black 2 weeks. (After training and practising for the entire year, then two years lol)

Lol weird patterns? Your supposed to immagine multiple opponents and your moves are fending them off

Back
Top Bottom