Life 4 Sale

Of course, I too found it hilarious, but firstly, on looking closer, how very sad is that??, but even worse, the guy supposingly looking after his interests is a complete & utter SHMUCK!!! [had to stop myself lapsing into bad language there, what's the betting he'll take a sizable cut for himself if the sale went through, & who's to say it won't in this crazy bl**dy world, & will someone vet the guy who bought him?, he could so easily be a perv, & take over the poor guy's life with disasterous consequences, I expect some of you will think "oh god, he's off again" but think, I could be right, couldn't I?

I did notice that, can't work it out lol

Matt

EDIT: read this at the top of the page....

As the internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a balance between preserving transparency and protecting our Community of members. eBay has decided to change how bid history information is displayed so bad guys cannot target bidders with fake offers using this information. In certain cases, some bidders will no longer be able to view Bidder User IDs on the Bid History page. Your User ID will be shown only to you and the seller of the item you're bidding on. Other members will see an anonymous name, such as Bidder 1, applied consistently to the Bid History page.

Back
Top Bottom