Life of 0x0161

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know the whole story, for all you know this guy could be making all this up, he probably isnt, but its the internet man, dont get too attached

i'm talking about my dad, not 0x0161. i was referring to the others.

i'm talking about my dad, not 0x0161. i was referring to the others.

oh ok, who's your dad here? thats cool your dad is on here :)

EDIT: nvm, saw the earlier post, cant say i feel sorry for him, supporting your family by robbing a bank isnt the way to get things done...

alright well you guys don't understand the full story so if you want to be arrogant little fuckers talking like you know everything, be my guest.

btw 0x0161 good luck with your case.
Being a law-abiding citizen is now considered being an arrogant little fucker?

Let me say this in a very simple way for you:

Robbing a bank is wrong and is punishable by law regardless of whatever excuses you might think of.

Charges of burglary, leaving the accident scene, battery and mischief under $200 are still charges, and, again, if proved guilty of said charges, the individual should be prosecuted.

Being a law-abiding citizen is now considered being an arrogant little fucker?

Let me say this in a very simple way for you:

Robbing a bank is wrong and is punishable by law regardless of whatever excuses you might think of.

Charges of burglary, leaving the accident scene, battery and mischief under $200 are still charges, and, again, if proved guilty of said charges, the individual should be prosecuted.

couldnt'a said it better myself, calling us arrogant little fuckers for working hard and getting a job really doesnt look good on your part, if you want to work minimum wage all your life for making stupid choices, be my guest, but if you dont work hard dont expect my sympathy, its the law for everybody to have an equal right to education, if you dont take advantage of that and cant support your family by legal means, i have no sympathy whatsoever

the only sympathy i have towards you (ronco) is that you yourself missed out on your dad being around, it wasnt your choice for him to rob the bank, i feel sorry for you and only you, although calling us fuckers doesnt really help your case there

alright well you guys don't understand the full story so if you want to be arrogant little fuckers talking like you know everything, be my guest.

btw 0x0161 good luck with your case.

Well since you're worked up and feeling all defensive, care to elaborate?
If not, don't reply.

Tomorrow is my court date which consists of my CMC (Case Management Conference) to be exact. At 8:30am with the Honorable Judge.

The charges they are charging my with carry a sentence up to 7 years in the Florida State Prison. Worst part is, I haven't spoke with my attorney about this, simply because I have not had a free chance/free day off to come in and see him.

I work 5 days a week (40+) hours and I spend my ONLY two days off I get, doing my Florida inmate work release program I have to do. I'm currently on probation (from prior charges) I have two do at least 2 days a week or I violate my probation. I've been doing this for 6 weeks straight without a day off. Good thing is today was my last day for the inmate relase program. BTW, for the people who don't know what it is, inmate program is ---> The dudes on the side of the road<---- picking up trash in DOC (department of corrections) uniforms or black and white stripe uniforms with the State Prisoners signs working ahead.

I just have to pay some fines a little more than 900.00 in fines (court costs, court fines, cost of supervision for being on probation etc...) then I'm done from pervious charges. And tomorrow I have no idea whats going to happen they could set a trial date or lock my ass up, I don't sweat being locked up I can handle that life style, but I do have a three year old daughter (shes beautiful like her mama) that I love, and if I cant see her that would be the hardest. If I was single this wouldn't be nothing. I could do the time and be done with it. But I'm 27 years old with a a kid and a family, I take care of and provide for.

I'm currently facing 4 different charges. 3 Misdeamanors, and one Felony. What would you do? What would you say to the judge? Also, what would you state when he ask why you haven't spoke with your attorney yet?

While I believe you should get what you deserve, I hope you family will be supported and cared for if you get sent to jail, unfortunately in these case the family suffers so much.

All i can tell you is to just be honest with the judge. Explain to him that you were merely fulfilling your obligations for probation and supporting your family. Tell him you had no time to talk to your lawyer. Exercise self control. Be polite. I know this is sometimes hard.

Then, make a resolution to change. I know you can do it. You really need to consider anger management. It is not a bad thing, you know?

It would really help you. If you continue down the path you are going, it will keep hurting you. It will be a never ending cycle.

I use to let people take my power away from me by getting all upset and popping off at the mouth. I've always had a very hot temper. I've been working on that, and I must tell you, life is great. I don't care if people say ignorant things on the sidelines now. I do not care if they look at me the wrong way. I do not care if they flip me off and put the finger in my face. That is their own insecurities--their own problems.

Yes, there are times you'll have to address situations with ignorant people. You can't get away from them. I'll tell you of one that happened recently;

I was in the doctors office minding my own business talking to my 73 yo grandma on the phone. a patience--rude as can be--asked me to get off my cell phone. Ironically, she said please but shouldn't have as she was the rudest person.

I told her that it wasn't necessary for her to talk to me in the way she did. I also stated that she should not stick her face where it did not belong. I said that if she wanted my respect, she's going to have to earn it and will not get it acting like that.

I continued to talk.

she said, "Is that girl still on her phone." I put my grandma on hold and said, "Yes, I am still talking."

she came over to me and then proceeded to shove a piece of paper in my face with the office policy about cell phones. Mind you, I'm visually impaired. I could not see the writing. I told her she was not my mother and to get out of my face. she was invading my space which is totally out of line.

The lady at the front desk chimed in asking nicely. I told her no problem, and that I had no problems with being compliant with rules taht are set. she then became stern and told me to drop it as if I were a child.

I felt humiliated.

I felt so embarrassed.

I stated calmly but with equal sternness that I was not going to drop the situation. I felt it needed to be further address, and I asked to speak with the office manager. I know him as we've done business with one another before.

I spoke to him, and we ironed it out.

The old me would have made a giant scene. the old me would have jumped acrossed the desk and get in the lady's face. However, I maintained self control.

It takes more strength to be self controled than to fight and carry on. Not to mention, you walk away feeling better, and you are the bigger and tougher person.

Good luck.

Is there a way you and your lawyer can meet before the trial? Try that.

To Waldorf PC thank you for the positive reply/ advice which is greatly appreciated, getting ready right now 2 go.

Stop breaking the law? Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment. The bark is worst than the break

these are the charges

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE

2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE

3.)BATTERY

4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200

Comments like that are exactly why you are ending up in jail. What do you care what are comments are then if this is the response your going to give. Its pretty evident that you won't change and are a repeat offender.

7 years from now when you end up getting out of jail you'll end up in this same exact situation again. Your supposed to grow out of the tough guy mentality after school.

1.) Burglary (hmm stop stealing dipshit)

2.) Accident and leaving the scene (my guess you were
A. Drunk
B. On a suspended license
C. Had a outstanding warrant
D. All of the above)

3.) Battery (if you like to fight so much why not get into boxing or mma instead of picking fights with random people that probably can't fight. O thats right because you'd probably get your ass kicked)

4.) Criminal Mischief (probably from something dumb like vandalism)

I initially wasn't going to respond to you like this and wish you the best but from your replies like this its pretty evident your a punk. I have no time nor respect for punks.

Quit trying to give us a pity party about your kid. If you gave a shit about your family you wouldn't be stealing, getting in fights, running from your problems and causing mischief.

You want some advice stop breaking the law ASSHOLE!

Beyond that use the time to learn some common sense so you don't ever end up in this situation again. If your area is that bad you need to resort to that type of lifestyle I suggest moving after you get out and make some serious lifestyle changes. If you don't you'll end up spending the rest of your life in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom