Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
I'd like to clear up the lies that slayer said. These are not true. He merely abused his position.

All I ask for Giancarlo is for you to respect the other members here. Politically debate all you like - it makes a good read for users, and also encourages them to join in. Hell, I encourage it. What I don't encourage is the "you're an idiot" remarks. How does that help anyone? How does that make this place look friendly? If you would leave the insults and cusses out, I wouldn't have to lock the political threads. See my point here?

...This is why I don't even look at political posts - nevermind post in them!

Personally, I think that these sort of politial debates should not be on CF - If you want to start off these sort of threads, find a politial forum!

Slayer said:
All I ask for Giancarlo is for you to respect the other members here. Politically debate all you like - it makes a good read for users, and also encourages them to join in. Hell, I encourage it. What I don't encourage is the "you're an idiot" remarks. How does that help anyone? How does that make this place look friendly? If you would leave the insults and cusses out, I wouldn't have to lock the political threads. See my point here?

I ask you not to abuse your position and spread lies about me. You are biased and shouldn't be a moderator. That's what I think. I haven't cussed anyone out. No I don't see your point because you don't have one.

And besides this is a computer forum.. I just don't appreciate slayer saying I've been banned from other forums when this is not the case. Recently at one called Alturas, I have asked my membership be deleted but that was because of personal issues.

do you make the choice on who is moderator, Nope, fraid not.

anyway

i like to read the debates that happen here, but what i dont like is your posts insulting everyone for having there own opinion, there own voice

Never said I did. I just think what he did was irresponsible.

I don't insult people, I criticize them.

Oh please matt. You know that is how it is. I provide criticism of opinions with sources. If you can't take criticism you are living in your own little world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom