letting all of you guys know who i am...

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
i havent thought of doing a welcome any time soon, so i might as well do it now before i get lost forever.....

Hello, my name is peter, as most of u all know. I live in toronto,Ontario. I/m not really an extreme computers guy, like my friend john, but i know the difference between laptop ram and desktop computer ram...Its not much to brag about, but its all i got. I am not as old as all of you ppl are. I am 14 years old, and i dont mean to brag, but i specialize in cars and car parts and all that stuff. I am Polish, just to let you know. I will TRy to kepp all of my racist and cruel comments to myself, which i will, cuz i don want anybody to bomb canada over anything i just said, was that bad.. :rolleyes: ;) lol :) so im glad to know and possibly even talk with you. So thats pretty much the end of everyothing i just said on this new thread....

Welcome, if you into cars, go check out the car thread, in the gallery section

Welcome Peter! I'm 15, the name's Joe.
i'm not normally this nice, but for some reason I am today...

i'll give you a rep point to welcome you to the forums =]

Peter Lachowicz said:
i havent thought of doing a welcome any time soon, so i might as well do it now before i get lost forever.....

Hello, my name is peter, as most of u all know. I live in toronto,Ontario. I/m not really an extreme computers guy, like my friend john, but i know the difference between laptop ram and desktop computer ram...Its not much to brag about, but its all i got. I am not as old as all of you ppl are. I am 14 years old, and i dont mean to brag, but i specialize in cars and car parts and all that stuff. I am Polish, just to let you know. I will TRy to kepp all of my racist and cruel comments to myself, which i will, cuz i don want anybody to bomb canada over anything i just said, was that bad.. :rolleyes: ;) lol :) so im glad to know and possibly even talk with you. So thats pretty much the end of everyothing i just said on this new thread....
This is a good first post, everyone is friendly here even us mods who police the forums, [joke] you'll be OK, just read the rules, abide by them, & you won't go far wrong! :D

Welcome Peter, relax & enjoy the best computer site on the 'net

Back
Top Bottom