lets go back to the moon!

1. Dont think they would use the shuttle
2. dont think the shuttle has been anywhere outside earth's orbit, im most likely wrong though lol
3. it took the apollo missions about 3 days i think

yes, yes and yes

and before we go anywhere except the moon we first need to be able to go waayyyyyyy faster, and if we wanna go beyond our solar system we will have to be able to travel faster than light.

Yes we will. Just gotta wait and see. Too long for me. lol. But anyways, just stating what I think. The weird thing is, I'm a Christian and I don't really know any Christians who elieve in this kind of stuff. They seem to think it's harrassy or something to believe in the possibily of life outside of this planet. I, being a Christian, raised up until 4 years ago, was an athiest. But I guess having that my athiest background had been able to lead me to believe in these videos and the possiblity of extra-terrestrial life even though I'm currently a very strong Christian believer. Now when I look at it, I look at the never-been-an-athiest-their-whole-life die hard Christians as the harratics.
I've been raised as a Greek Orthodox boy since I was born. Up until mid 2008 I started not caring anymore. I now don't have any religion, I hate it how people go overboard. When you see "The Mist" which is a movie, you'll end up seeing the "crazy, full on, hardcore christians", the ones that pay money to those christian based scam organizations and dont believe in stem cell research or exploration of space etc.

Now I just don't really care/have a religion. I'm just going to wait and see what happens when I die, I don't want to believe in something that has no %100 and waste my whole life praying to some God and fasting on food, then again I don't want to believe we were apes our whole lives.

I think about religion, but I don't put myself in any of them.

I just hope before I die, I'll get to do something big, or witness something like this.

I keep my life laid back and not take it seriously, I control what I do. I live for happiness.

Now, we don't wanna go off topic so we should create a new thread if we wish to discuss this.

Back to space-stuff.

and before we go anywhere except the moon we first need to be able to go waayyyyyyy faster, and if we wanna go beyond our solar system we will have to be able to travel faster than light.

That, my friend, is generations away. As of right now, the speed of light is the limiting factor. We don't know of any thing that can travel faster. Before we think about achieving higher speeds...we need to know if it's even possible. You also have to take the fact that traveling at speeds faster than light may cause time travel.

That, my friend, is generations away. As of right now, the speed of light is the limiting factor. We don't know of any thing that can travel faster. Before we think about achieving higher speeds...we need to know if it's even possible. You also have to take the fact that traveling at speeds faster than light may cause time travel.

Letting a man travel through time is like giving the man total control of the world.

That is why we have to be careful. I'm Pro-Space Exploration. But honestly, we must be careful.

All this traveling through worm-holes, time travel, paradoxes, space exploration, black holes are all scary stuff.

Because when you time travel, you have no one, only yourself, even then, you can erase yourself.

Now, we don't wanna go off topic so we should create a new thread if we wish to discuss this.

New thread started on religion.

Letting a man travel through time is like giving the man total control of the world.

That is why we have to be careful. I'm Pro-Space Exploration. But honestly, we must be careful.

All this traveling through worm-holes, time travel, paradoxes, space exploration, black holes are all scary stuff.

Because when you time travel, you have no one, only yourself, even then, you can erase yourself.

Yep, some freaky stuff. :eek:

New thread started on religion.

Yep, some freaky stuff. :eek:

Hmm..IF God IS real.
Can you go so far back in time to stop him from creating Earth?
What if you go further than that? and that? and that?

Hmm..IF God IS real.
Can you go so far back in time to stop him from creating Earth?
What if you go further than that? and that? and that?

But I like my life here. Man, it would suck if he never created the earth. Common, no girlfreind to hang out with, No tv or computer (God forbid), and no food that I love. That is the deffinition hell to me. :D

But I like my life here. Man, it would suck if he never created the earth. Common, no girlfreind to hang out with, No tv or computer (God forbid), and no food that I love. That is the deffinition hell to me. :D

Lol yeah, but imagine being the person changing the world. Absolute power, but then again, loneliness...

Well, hell. If I had absolute power, I would hard-wire man's brain to a certain limit of knowlege while still giving them the gift of being unique. Then I would give them time travel. That way there would be no mess-ups.

Well, look at the numbers. I don't know how many planets we have in our solar system but think it's like 9 or something. Then how many solar systems are in our own galaxy, that's right, a hell of a lot more than you can count. And solar systems vary in size from probably tiny to diffinately larger than our own. So say the average size is that of our own. Well, 9 or so times oh, an estimated 10,000 systems. What are the chances of running into inteligent (not neccessarily advanced) life..... the numbers make me think that it's pretty good that we will eventually. :rolleyes:

actually our solar system is very unique in the way it formed becouse most systems that do form with a planet only have one or 2
ours on the other hand in its rarity has 9
this is because in most other system the planets are sucked into the sun
early in there life

Back
Top Bottom