lets go back to the moon!

if they time the orbit right for mars its only 3 months but this can only happen one week with in the year

Um, when I meant space exploration, I was talking about mars an further. I hope it happens soon. I mean our technology is so advanced, we are only probably years away from discovering how to jump into hyper space. Maybe I'm wrong. Let me know. :D

Um, when I meant space exploration, I was talking about mars an further. I hope it happens soon. I mean our technology is so advanced, we are only probably years away from discovering how to jump into hyper space. Maybe I'm wrong. Let me know. :D

I love it how we explore into our universe and I just hope we find other planets like Earth or who knows, maybe the opposite. Imagine finding other creatures!

I love it how we explore into our universe and I just hope we find other planets like Earth or who knows, maybe the opposite. Imagine finding other creatures!

Kind of what I am hoping for, lol. :D

Well, look at the numbers. I don't know how many planets we have in our solar system but think it's like 9 or something. Then how many solar systems are in our own galaxy, that's right, a hell of a lot more than you can count. And solar systems vary in size from probably tiny to diffinately larger than our own. So say the average size is that of our own. Well, 9 or so times oh, an estimated 10,000 systems. What are the chances of running into inteligent (not neccessarily advanced) life..... the numbers make me think that it's pretty good that we will eventually. :rolleyes:

Well, look at the numbers. I don't know how many planets we have in our solar system but think it's like 9 or something. Then how many solar systems are in our own galaxy, that's right, a hell of a lot more than you can count. And solar systems vary in size from probably tiny to diffinately larger than our own. So say the average size is that of our own. Well, 9 or so times oh, an estimated 10,000 systems. What are the chances of running into inteligent (not neccessarily advanced) life..... the numbers make me think that it's pretty good that we will eventually. :rolleyes:

But then this makes you wonder:
1) How we got here?
2) What would THEY look like?
3) How would we communicate?
4) Did they get here the same way we did?
5) How many more 'other creatures' are there?

There are a shitload of questions, it just makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Any comments, questions or statements?

But then this makes you wonder:
1) How we got here?
2) What would THEY look like?
3) How would we communicate?
4) Did they get here the same way we did?
5) How many more 'other creatures' are there?

There are a shitload of questions, it just makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Any comments, questions or statements?

Well, all of the questions you listed are revelvent.

And what they would look like greatly depends on how they came to a dominant preditor and what the atmosphereic and biological conditions of the planet they origonally came from was like. If they were in a similar orbit on a simliar type of planet to our own with few major preditors, then they may well look quite a bit like our own selfs and therefore, possibly have similar forms or styles of speech and motions to that of our own.

However, if there were two or more dominant preditors on the so-called "planet of origin", then there is a great possiblity that they may have a great number of the body features such as hair and scales and claws and sharp cutting teeth. They may have very hunched backs from being one of the top 2 or more preditors of the "planet of origin".

And the number of other creatures also depends again on what the planet's orbit is/ was before the species fled or left the planet, what kind of planet it was, and the atmospherical and biological conditions of the planet.

I guess it does, but no one really knows the true answers. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
To explore and to discover ourselves.

Yes we will. Just gotta wait and see. Too long for me. lol. But anyways, just stating what I think. The weird thing is, I'm a Christian and I don't really know any Christians who elieve in this kind of stuff. They seem to think it's harrassy or something to believe in the possibily of life outside of this planet. I, being a Christian, raised up until 4 years ago, was an athiest. But I guess having that my athiest background had been able to lead me to believe in these videos and the possiblity of extra-terrestrial life even though I'm currently a very strong Christian believer. Now when I look at it, I look at the never-been-an-athiest-their-whole-life die hard Christians as the harratics.

Back
Top Bottom