Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-08-2006, 11:58 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: lets get a bf2 game sorted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
My name for BF2 and BF2:SF is JustinMcG56712 So if you want, you can find my stats and see how I stack up to you guys.
ummm. can't find u either.
The server must be down. Since when u have a score of over 100 it should show ur stats.

me name: mammikoura

but if I'm gonna play the server will need to be in europe. Something like Fr, Ger, NL and to the north from there. Because I got a slow internet.

And nasha, 1st, that game is not designed for single player. It's a 99% multiplayer game. The single player is there just so that some ppl can practice. And the graphics are quite nice if u can play it at max, I'm looking forward to my new pc so I can.
And just wait till Forgotten Hope 2 comes out, one of the best mods there is gonna be.

Old 01-09-2006, 12:28 AM   #12
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

I think you have a problem in your BF2 game. Because I was able to compare my stats to AccidentOnly and a bunch of other people's. And I know if I can access his, plus other peoples, plus access my stats in the BFHQ then something is wrong.

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 12:38 AM   #13
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
I think you have a problem in your BF2 game. Because I was able to compare my stats to AccidentOnly and a bunch of other people's. And I know if I can access his, plus other peoples, plus access my stats in the BFHQ then something is wrong.
I don't use the built in stuff for the stats, I use the webpage.
But there must be some problem with the server. Now that I checked it did find AccidentOnly, but still doesn't find u.

my stats: http://bf2s.com/player/59842522/
And just go to bf2s.com and then u can view ur own and everybode elses (who has over 100 points) stats. Easy and fast.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:40 AM   #14
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Awesome. That site looks awesome, plus it gives you the criteria for the medals/ribbons/awards. Very nice.

Hey want to set up a game? I'm thinking REALLY soon. Anybody up for it?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:44 AM   #15
Daemon Poster

I would be 100% interested...my account name is cantonasmith13..............I usually use any of the Internode servers as most have all the maps and are pretty low ping...unfortunatley I am in Australia and so dont know how that will pan out....but yeah I would love to play against you guys!
Old 01-09-2006, 12:50 AM   #16
BSOD

OK. So we just need a server and we'll be good to go! Let me go find one. Also is there like a "buddy list" or anythign in BF2?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:54 AM   #17
BSOD

Ok I got a server. 72.36.157.161 That's the IP. My name in BF2 is JustinMcG56712 so look for me!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:45 AM   #18
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to jay8990

we need our own dedicated server lol

im in the uk as well as couple others

we got someone on pacific standard time, and someone in australia

ok ill go on that server in the above post for 2 hours tonight starting from 10m gmt

to check what time that is where you are here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...n=0&sec=0&p1=0

probably be more like 9-til midnight! anyone recognizes me (AccidentOnly) then say so! and ill come hunt ya down lol
Old 01-09-2006, 08:41 AM   #19
Golden Master

ohh btw.
Not sure if u noticed. But in that bf2s.com site, when looking at someones profile, under the picture it tells if he is offline or online. And if he is online it gives u the server name, and then when u clikc the name it gives u all kinds of info (ip, current map, who is playing there atm etc)

And also there is that "my leader board". So if u add ppl there then u can easily access their stats, u can easily see who has the most score, the best k/d ratio etc.
And then it also has the Online/offline indicator. If the circle is green then the dude is currently playing.

There might be a big problem with pings, but atleast I can play with jay8990 and everyone else from uk.

edit: just looked at ur stats. And everyone has a k/d ratio of like 0.6!?
How is that possible? U run with around with a knife with ur eyes closed?
Old 01-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #20
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Xfire is what most people use

MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote