Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 06:27 PM   #91
In Runtime

Default Re: Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16

well im at work right now ill get to it when i get home, trust me, i have a couple ideas in mind ( :, and i was jk about the winner no need to be condiscending yo.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:28 PM   #92
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to ♂R Send a message via MSN to ♂R Send a message via Yahoo to ♂R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdgr
For goodness sakes, the government is trying to improve your health.

The US goverment is trying to improve health... are you freakin serious? Well then you should also have to be 21 to eat at the hundreds of thousands of fast food places! America is the fatest nation in the world...and it is not becasue if alcohal! I am not saying that alcohal is healthy either....but people do not weigh 400pds because of alcohal...

Old 03-15-2006, 07:09 PM   #93
In Runtime

poeple would have to get a D.U.I.O.M ( Driving under the influence of mcdonalds) LoL
Old 03-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #94
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguynameddavex
well im at work right now ill get to it when i get home, trust me, i have a couple ideas in mind ( :, and i was jk about the winner no need to be condiscending yo.
Fair enough.

Wasn't being intending on being condiscending at all, this is the best debate thread we've had on here in ages, and you claiming a winner is nearly putting an end to my fun.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #95
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to pinky4life623

I think they should legalize weed!
lol
Old 03-16-2006, 09:08 AM   #96
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by root
I'd like to see how Nik00117 gets hold of moonshine???

the definition of moonshine is whiskey distilled in an illegal manner... (i.e without licensing).

so they wouldn't sell it in shops, and if you bought a drink called moonshine, well that's just a brand, and not actually moonshine...

moonshine, and moonshining are just as illegal today, (pretty much all over the world) as it was in the times of prohibition in america. -which is when it became more popular.

lol i dont like to talk about my family down in the south but i have family members in kentucky that make moonshine.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:41 AM   #97
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

It would make the kid more mature because we are giving them a choice. The choice to drink or not to drink. Most them will pick to drink. Now how far to drink... Now over time they get more mature because they have to make though decisions more and more. And it will make them more mature its a simple fact. I see it everyday and I truly believe in it.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:49 AM   #98
In Runtime

so how old are you Nik?
Old 03-16-2006, 10:03 AM   #99
Golden Master

First, its alcohol. Second:

Quote:
. I am not saying that alcohal is healthy either....but people do not weigh 400pds because of alcohal...
Ah, yes they do. It can contribute to their eating disability, and can cause a person to become overweight even faster then without the aid of beer, and such.

Quote:
Well then you should also have to be 21 to eat at the hundreds of thousands of fast food places!
Youre comparing apples and oranges here. Yes food can cause problems here, but this is a whole different issue. Sure the government doesnt protect you against thousands of health related issues, but hey, at least they try to protect you. Some countries dont even give a damm. Anyhow, thats not on topic.

Quote:
America is the fatest nation in the world...and it is not becasue if alcohal!
Read post one.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
Old 03-16-2006, 10:10 AM   #100
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
It would make the kid more mature because we are giving them a choice. The choice to drink or not to drink. Most them will pick to drink. Now how far to drink... Now over time they get more mature because they have to make though decisions more and more. And it will make them more mature its a simple fact. I see it everyday and I truly believe in it.
So the kids who inhabit the streets of Britain, out of their minds on booze night after night 'til the early hours of the morning will get more mature.
Recently our government in its "wisdom" allowed 24 hour drinking, will this result young youngters becoming even more mature?
I apologise for being overly sarcastic, but I am trying to put a point across, are you aware how much misery alcohol creates across the world?, breaking up of families, physical violence, even death, I am talking drink only here, not drugs, myself, I am not averse to a small drink, moderation is all, but try explaining that to our street cred kids.

Closed Thread