Left, Right, or Both Handed?

im right handed, which surprises me because my mom, dad, and brother are all left handed.

i have a question: for the left handed people that do you the mouse with your left hand, do you actually switch the mouse buttons around too, or do you just leave them?

Kage said:
You could in some form or other teach yourself to do something with the other hand (i.e type, play piano), but its never the same, as one hand is usually stronger, etc than the other one.
You need to see my post, [27]

Wow, yeah, that sounds very impressive...

My gran could do that as well, write at the same time, but I don't know about on different subjects.

Must be something to do with the brain, maybe having two of something on either side?

Because right handed people have something in the right hemisphere (or may be left because I heard something about the brain reversing stuff)

Brookfield said:
I'm left-handed, but can write with my right, found that out when I injured my left, I fire a rifle right-handed, but I bat left handed at cricket.

At school they tried to make me write with my right, they did that in those days, oh, by the way Jordan, why should left be wrong-handed? lol.

Did you guys know that the left side of the brain control the right side of the body, & vice versa?
I recall my school teacher telling me that.. she could write perfectly fine with her left hand, but she would get beaten for not using her right.

I am primarily right handed.. however, I can 'somewhat' use my left hand.. but not so much to answer both. So right handed it is. :)

~K-Pow~ said:
I'm both handed. I mostly use my left hand for eating and writing and stuff but i can use my right, and i mostly use my right hand for sports but i can use my left.
same for me, except in the past few months, I have started to use my left hand for sports.

Well, I dont know if this is the same for other people, But My Right hand is more precise and controllable, but my left is always stronger for some reason.

For instance, I write with my right hand, cut things with it, etc But My Left hand can do things where itd be to strenuous (sp?) for my right. like fighting, carrying heavy things, hammering nails, stuff like that

Like.. Force comes from one side, while Focus from the other lol

Back
Top Bottom