Left 4 Dead

Okay, I got an update, but not the new levels.

Cabbs, you aren't missing out on anything yet.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844586

"According to the press release, the update will be available for download at 2AM PST. Here are your times across North America (sorry Europe)

12AM Hawaii
1AM Alaska
2AM Pacific Standard Time
3AM Mountain Standard Time
4AM Central Standard Time
5AM Eastern Standard Time
6AM Atlantic Standard Time
6:30AM Newfoundland"

Hey is this game fun? I know thats a stupid question to ask inside a thread dedicated and full of people talking about it, but can you tell me some of its features? Is there a multiplayer or is it a co-op like some games on PS3?

Hey is this game fun? I know thats a stupid question to ask inside a thread dedicated and full of people talking about it, but can you tell me some of its features? Is there a multiplayer or is it a co-op like some games on PS3?

This game is really good as long as your teammates aren't a bunch of noobs. It is all about team work but can be still done without a really good team. There is also a multiplayer feature that has 8 people playing at a time. 4 good guys and 4 special Infected zombies. This again is really hard without a good team because it takes a lot of coordination on both sides. there is also a single player mode that pairs you with 3 computer bots going through the same missions as if you play on campaign.

Overall this game is Awesome and I have spent probably WAY too much time playing it. :D:D:D

Playing with people that aren't very good doesn't bother me, it's the noobs who don't listen and aren't willing to cooperate don't make it fun. Trolls are annoying too.

Playing with people that aren't very good doesn't bother me, it's the noobs who don't listen and aren't willing to cooperate don't make it fun. Trolls are annoying too.

Yeah and the ones who just join and try to vote to restart the campaign then shoot everyone and leave

Back
Top Bottom