Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-04-2005, 10:10 AM   #61
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

it does kinda sound french now that i think about it...

Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:15 AM   #62
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: leeching

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
LK, my driving lessons ground to a halt... lack of funds... lol

i start again on tuesday... with a different instructor... were gonna have lots of lessons, need to pass it before i start my apprentaship really...
Yeah, I know the feeling! That's cool. Yeah, you got the apprenticeship in Stansted then?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice
Kalgatha was right, Maurice is my given name, my parents christened me that, our family has French relatives, you owe me a seriously phrased apology, Mister Kalthorne, don't you ever take things seriousy?, there are times when it's necessary, that's how I was brought up.
Wow, seriously? Well then it doesn't need to be original does it! Lol. I merely said it was not original. Monsewer Kalthorn to you

Maybe there are times when it is necessary... when those times come up, I am serious

Old 08-13-2005, 05:43 AM   #63
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Yeah, i got the apprentaship in stanstead, i start it in september... should be great fun, im looking forward to it...

driving lessons were intresting... practiced my emergency stop when some idiot decided to try to overtake 6 cars and a tractor.... he just drove straight at me... then i had a pigeon fly out right infront of me... stupid bird... it was, umm, interesting...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:32 AM   #64
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

lol, seems funny, i can drive..lol
DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:38 AM   #65
Fully Optimized

... You can drive at the age of twelve ?!
Your a child prodigy !
dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:40 AM   #66
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

no, banger cars and all that, im brilliant i might be able to take my test early, watch it theres long white lines in the road... Oh coming to a hill, corner or something a little dangerous, Im not stupid.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:48 AM   #67
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven12
no, banger cars and all that, im brilliant i might be able to take my test early, watch it theres long white lines in the road... Oh coming to a hill, corner or something a little dangerous, Im not stupid.
No, not stupid, I know that, but also not modest.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:34 AM   #68
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
Yeah, i got the apprentaship in stanstead, i start it in september... should be great fun, im looking forward to it...

driving lessons were intresting... practiced my emergency stop when some idiot decided to try to overtake 6 cars and a tractor.... he just drove straight at me... then i had a pigeon fly out right infront of me... stupid bird... it was, umm, interesting...
Please don't misunderstand me again, your post is definitely legit, but the definition of leech is; "A person who extorts profits from, or lives off others", & that's certainly not you.
But it makes you wonder if Kal, who started this thread knew this.he's not normally a "stirrer", what do you think, you're usually good at sussing people out.

Maurice
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 07:44 AM   #69
Fully Optimized

Maurice mate, what does modest mean?
Old 08-13-2005, 08:08 AM   #70
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

Maurice, i was talking to LK in that post, i was applying for a position as an aeronautical engineering apprentice at stanstead airport, and he was asking me if i have definatley got the job, which i have, that is what my post was about... sorry, i should have put in the full explination in my above post...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote