leeching

Haha! This is so funny! You're a funny guy Maurice! A funny guy with a funny nickname!

Maurice said:
Don't be sarcastic, that ranks you alongside all the other nerds, yes, I had a very basic education, because in the days when I was at school, working class people had a snowflake in hell's chance of going to college, I left school at 14, but since then I qualified for the civil service, then later, worked at a solicitor's practice, all this on only nine years education, so don't come the smart ass with me!
Where did I not follow the rules?, what needed editing from my posts, & be specific.
Isn't that flaming?

Maurice said:
Ahhhh, riiiight!, but it doesn't give him the right to say abusive things to me, Mark, it's a CF offence to speak that way to a moderator.
Could just be me, but the Rules which you tout so openly don't actually say anything against general commentary like 'Maurice, you're a moderator, shouldn't you know better than to read? And you could try editing your posts, usually moderators have to follow the rules too.' Maybe he was a little presumptuous when he presumed Moderators were capable of reading threads, and Editing their own Posts :p but is there anything in there that called for your abusive post afterwards?

mark thorpe said:
I think he was referring to the double post Maurice...
Mark Rules :D How are your Driving Lessons going?

lol...were do you live?? england?? thats the only place i would think that the title of lord would be used. but idk

Haha, I live in Britain yeah. But unfortunately I cannot admit to being a Lord :D Nor have the second name Kalthorn, nor the first Tiberius.

hmm....well my real name isn't kalgatha either lol...that would be wierd if it was...i would cry...mebbie :D i wouldn't mind being named buzz lightyear tho...lol

Kalgatha is a great name, I may use it in The Orb of Light :D More original than Wombat or Maurice, more decent than Lurkswithin :D

Buzz Lightyear... hmmm... lol

Back
Top Bottom