Leaving The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something because I don't remember DJ-Chris doing anything bad.

Hey! UK is back! Haven't seen him for ever.

Someone had an offensive sig, instead of just removing it I changed a word and made it a funny opposite, which didn't really offend the member but made other people get on their high-horse about abuse, etc. Also started off the infamous mod campaigning.

Without me flaming or provoking anyone, it ended up with personal attacks against me as well as attacks on my CF account.

Just to let ya know, scc456 has attacked my account and has been perma-banned for doing so. Learn how to hide yourself before you attack someone on the internet :rolleyes:

his account has been disale now anyway dunno what happened there but he definately wont be back for a while

god this has gone way too far if he sees the need to attack your account oh well hes gone for good now then

Its not really attacking, I assume he just tried to log into the Mod CP, when someone does and fails you get an e-mail saying someone tried with this user name and this password to login to the moderator control panel.

Someone had an offensive sig, instead of just removing it I changed a word and made it a funny opposite, which didn't really offend the member but made other people get on their high-horse about abuse, etc. Also started off the infamous mod campaigning.

Without me flaming or provoking anyone, it ended up with personal attacks against me as well as attacks on my CF account.

Just to let ya know, scc456 has attacked my account and has been perma-banned for doing so. Learn how to hide yourself before you attack someone on the internet :rolleyes:
LOL at the lengths people will go on this forum to cause even more drama. I guess he won't be back now if he wanted to.

What'd he do? Make a few failed logins to the Mod CP causing that innovative automatic email with IP address to be sent?

Edit: Brute force? Nevermind.

pretty stupid IMO to try and bruteforce the member/moderator i would say had the most networking knowledge around here though wasnt it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom