Leaving...

superman22x

Golden Master
Leaving Home today. Next time I post here will be from my dorm room in Houghton Michigan, from the most remote university that 7000 students call school. Michigan Tech. I like to tell people that the Upper Peninsula is so remote, and so covered in snow, that they make their own laws. And paved roads are non-existent. Travel is done by dog-sled, skis, or Ford Broncos/Rangers on 37" Baja Claw tires.
But seriously, I am leaving pretty soon here, packing up my computer in a minute.

Leaving Home today. Next time I post here will be from my dorm room in Houghton Michigan, from the most remote university that 7000 students call school. Michigan Tech. I like to tell people that the Upper Peninsula is so remote, and so covered in snow, that they make their own laws. And paved roads are non-existent. Travel is done by dog-sled, skis, or Ford Broncos/Rangers on 37" Baja Claw tires.
But seriously, I am leaving pretty soon here, packing up my computer in a minute.

u need an STI, lol

An STI would be VERY nice, haha. I'm in my dorm now. First night in it. Already got invited to a Frat party, lol. Not going though. I'm really tired from driving all day yesterday and today. The guy is like, "You are a freshman right? What's you Major? I am having a kickoff down at my place down the road if you want to come."
The freshman question was a bit scary, lol, it's a joke, it's all a joke...

Back
Top Bottom