Leaving

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I was told my good bye thread was deleted. And By god it is. That just demonstrates how fucked up the leaders of this message board are. You don't delete someones farewell thread. That just sets a bad president.

I am leaving CF, And Wish to bid my friends here a good bye, And only to find out that my thread was deleted. There is absolutely no reason for that whatsoever.

If anyone questions why I'm leaving, Thats it right there. Poor Administration.

Now,
To My Friends: Good bye, It's been great, See you on the Messengers
To the ones that had it out to get me (And Yes you know who you are): You definately have issues. Dont be suprised when Error Lord Pays you a visit.

If anyone needs to contact me, Just Check My Profile, It's got my contacts.

[size=-1]Cehecares[/size]

They deleted your farewell thread? Now that, is messed up. Anywho, have a goodin'! As for me, there's much knowledge to be gained, and many peopel to help. So as long as there's somethign to learn, and people to help, then I'm here. :)

1337DuD3 said:
They deleted your farewell thread? Now that, is messed up. Anywho, have a goodin'! As for me, there's much knowledge to be gained, and many peopel to help. So as long as there's somethign to learn, and people to help, then I'm here. :)

If anyone should leave, it's you. STFU and GTFO. :)

Natalya said:
HRHunteRHR, that was uncalled for...

Paradox? noooooooooooooooo you cant leave me!!!!

If you would only see the things he's said to me, you'd understand.

As far as Paradox leaving, that's your choice, but he's probobly really leaving because he's getting a new computer and he wants to game!! :p

*gets yanked back by the ear*

No Im leaving because of the leaders here. Everyone knows the problems, The list is too large to state the reasons.

People are throwing their weight around and abusing their powers
The Guy in charge (No Offense David) Won't listen to the members complaints
Certain Mods have horrible judgement when it comes to being moderators, and One in particular I don't even know why they're moderators. One Doesnt even show any knowledge of Computers!

But I'm not going to put up with it, thus why I'm leaving

On a side note: David, Unless you do something about your leaders there will be more and more people leaving and less and less people joining.

If all this stuff gets straightened out I may come back, I hate leaving, The people are great for the most part

Back
Top Bottom