Leave of Partial Absence

That could be true. I remember when the forum was a little more mature though. It was pretty cool. When I was like rubberchicken. I searched on google for a computer forum. I went with sys opt first, but my account got messed up so I ended up here.

Yeah, they have, but I like it here. The white screens are on purpose, they are there to say, "hey, hey, its time you get your ass off that computer and do something else." lol. I got a database error today too, and away I went, lol.

This forum is really slow now by the way......and it's not my Net connection. Eveything else is blazing fast, just not this one.

Anyways, I can totally understand what he is going through. There was a stretch when I wasn't able to get on here. So I just sort of gave up coming here. I was involved with many activities too so my mind never gave thought to coming back on here. It wasn't until one day, I was bored pointless and realized that I haven't been on ComputerForums for awhile. So I popped in and everything was working fairly good......and here I am.

Just right now, it's slow. As in Alvino's case, he doesn't have to totally abandon this forum. After awhile when things start to work again, just pop in as usual.

It is frustrating when things aren't working the way they should. I feel it too. There are other computer forums out there though and I belong to just one more besides here. See if you can find me, hehe.

Man, it is crawling on here. I'm surfing other websites with ease and this site still has the blue circle "waiting" icon. Everything else is popping up normally but this website. Hmmm, I wonder what the problem could be?

Back
Top Bottom