Learn about each other...

well... i wear contact lenses, im really lazy, i spend all day not working/eating, my brains broken, hence all my rather worrying thoughts all the time, im 17, passed my driving test but no car, etc....

I didn't know you played. I play a little myself. About 2 years experience now I think? I'm not very good or impressive, I just practice playing rhythm as that's all I'm capable of pretty much right now. But I can rip it up in drop (modern rock) tuning.

I have a few more expensive hobbies... gaming and cars to name the most costly.
I am a racecar driver. My ride at the track is the same one I drive on the streets, my blue Ford Focus ZX3. It's an automatic but I'm still faster than a lot of the quicker cars on the track due to more experience out there I guess.

I'm 19 years old and I work at a nuclear plant every other semester from Auburn University. I'm working on a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

That's me in a nutshell.

War Damn Eagle:D

Sweet, hats off to playing rhythm. I could never play rhythm guitar...I can play lead but I suck at rhythm:p what kind of axe do you play on? I wish I knew how to tune to drop d...alot of great riffs are in drop d, heh but I can't do it by ear and my tuner does E and Eb:(

i bet none of you have Arachibutyrophobia (it is an actual proper phobia)

i suppose if you had an intense urge to eat peanut butter all the time then this could affect your life adversely but if you dont then WTF!!!!! how does that phobia even exist? couldnt you just eat something else? :)

i suppose if you had an intense urge to eat peanut butter all the time then this could affect your life adversely but if you dont then WTF!!!!! how does that phobia even exist? couldnt you just eat something else? :)

maybe its like in the Sims 2, when they can get obssesed with grilled cheese, and they want to eat lots of it and talk about it and stuf :D :D

Back
Top Bottom