Learn about each other...

hey maurice, are you planning a c'oup :confused:? assuming you literally mean getting rid of the government :D

if so, you have my support :D

I'm half Italian, and half Irish. Adopted, and I'm not a diabetic... I'm a livabetic!! lol.

Other then that, I like hieghts, lol, um, spiders, idc bout them, tell you the truth, I cant think of anything that I am afraid of... lol, I am shy though, until you get to know me, lol.

hey maurice, are you planning a c'oup :confused:? assuming you literally mean getting rid of the government if so, you have my support :D
Welcome aboard matey, you can be my second in in command, I'll issue an instruction on House of Commons notepaper, forging the Queen's signature, telling Brown that he & six of his top ministers to fly to America & represent her by inspecting the interior of the new four-stage Mars mission rocket "Archimedes" just before blast off, after a journey of eighteen months they'll touch down on the red planet, form a goverment there & tax the hell out of the little green men, increasing the fuel duty on their flying saucers etc, oops sorry, I think maybe this could be classed as off topic, I won't do it again, lol.

It's not so bad now that im older,but when i was younger i would make random noises and do random Facial Expression,a bit weird when you have to explain to people why you do things like that.Along with tourettes you get OCD and ADD and ADHD And a host of other things.But now that im older i have learnt to control it better.

I know what you mean, i kind of have that too. Or so my parents reckon. Random facial expressions and annoying little habits. But like you it was more as a kid and now i can control it a lot more. I used to find it happened a lot when i was excited or nervous mainly.

But anyway i was born in England and lived there until i was 17, i then moved to Canada with my parents and younger brother about 9 months ago. I did have a job as a tire and oil technician but i quit because i was needing an apprenticeship and was no closer to getting one so im looking for a job currently. I hated school and have a rather short attention span for things i am un-interested in. I learn by doing things rather then reading how to do them and im a quick learner. I really enjoy working with cars as well as snowboarding, skating, going on the pc and hanging with my buddies. I don't like being in the dark, never have. I'm not afraid of heights im afraid of falling from heights if that makes sense.:)

Back
Top Bottom