Lcd

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
Is it worth the cost of a LCD monitor to throw out my 17" LG CRT monitor and get a Samsung SyncMaster 730B LCD?

only you can make that choice my friend...if you have the money, want to get rid of the big tv like thing on your desk and have more room on your desk, and want a modern looking display, then go for it. i think you would be happy with the upgrade.

also, i wouldn't throw out the 17 crt....just put it on the front lawn with a sign selling it for $20 or so....might get a someone to offer you $15 for it or something for it.....not much, but better than throwing it out.

thebigdintx said:
also, i wouldn't throw out the 17 crt....just put it on the front lawn with a sign selling it for $20 or so....might get a someone to offer you $15 for it or something for it.....not much, but better than throwing it out.

Very very off topic, and I am very sorry..

But your build is identical to mine, I upgraded to 1GB RAM now - and I dont have those CD/DVD drives..

Is it custom, or factory?

If you need the money, sell it, some will still want a monitor. If not, just keep it. If you had enough room for a CRT, then you can just keep it and get a dual-monitor setup.

joxley1990 said:
Very very off topic, and I am very sorry..

But your build is identical to mine, I upgraded to 1GB RAM now - and I dont have those CD/DVD drives..

Is it custom, or factory?

it's a dell dimension 3000....i added the dvd drive, video card, and also some firewire ports myself. i am hoping to up it to 2gb ram when i can.

thebigdintx said:
I didn't really mean 'throw it out' I just basically said that as an expression to not use it anymore, lol

Back
Top Bottom