Law Variants {Warning, Mature Discussion}

Paradox said:
I wonder what the laws are in Antartica...

I wonder if they have a Central Government..

No one has claimed that place. Take someone down there, two in the chest and no one can do anything about it.

Although, with the US policing the world, im sure they would intervene

Disclaimer
This was all thought up as hypothetical, do not try this.

But, I would like to claim Antartica, lol that would tight. Maybe I should claim the moon while im at it :cool:

Lmao I think thats what america tried to do when they stuck our flag up there.

But yeah, can you claim antartica? the ground is all ice, but then.. ice is solid.. so that means that its ground, just made out of a different material than rocks were used to.

Hmm..

Everyone, When you hear Hunter Rose claimed Antartica, Know it was your buddy Paradox.

I'll seperate it into provinces and give it out to all my CF buddys lmao

*doesnt plan to live there* haha

Pshhhh.. The flag only means they have been there. Im going to go there and tag "ArrizX owns this hunk of rock".

damn right

Also, Antartica is mine, ill give you the West Antartic Ice sheet, only because in a few 100k years is going to fall off. :p

Man you must be trippin, It's Mine.

Don't make me challenge you to a race again. You won our last race so I'll obviously take this one =P

Lol Ive almost doubled the goal and you havent even made it to the first goal. Man you suck at life!

Lets go, a race it is. Lol how about 10kposts :p

Haha just messin, but dont be out your mind, Antartica is mine.

alright, this is a sort of different issue than what you guys are talking about, but something that is blown way out of proportion here is skateboarding. for instance, you skate on a curb that is owned by a business, and you are likely to get a 75 dollar ticket. cops will even do that if there isnt even any warning signs anywhere telling you not to skate there. if you skateboard on the campus of my local college, they will arrrest you if you are caught. dont they have better things to worry about? i mean, i do understand all the liabilty issues and whatnot, but i dont believe they should go as far as to arrest you for riding on a peice of wood. now, i hear in other countries, some cops will actually watch you skate because they think its coool. how awesoem is that? my point is, american security guards and cops need to lighten up and make less severe consequences for doing something as (mostly) harmless as skateboarding, and follow in the path of authority figures in other countries.

Paradox, you're kidding right? If you don't know that Antarctica is made up of solid soil and rocks, you're an idiot who should go jump off a cliff.

The world operates by different standards, but generally, the idea is the same. There are countries that are far more liberal with laws than others. In Russia for example, people sell pirated games for like 3 dollars a piece in street-booths (I bought Warcraft III for like 3 bucks last time I was in Moscow). Everything is cheaper, including hardwre and electronics. This is all because import and copyright laws are nearly non-exsistant.

If we all operated by the same laws, the world would be one massive federation of states. I think that's one thing that is making the world a more diverse place, the many laws we have. It also creates many enemies and corrupt figures. For example, the corrupt Chinese government imposes bullshit laws on the internet that forbids them from hosting sites that mention democracy at all. Those kind of laws just make a world a worse place, and they will undoubtfully pay in blood for limiting the people like that.

In England the jails are very crowded, so murderers & rapists get parole, say, after three years, then go out & do it again, on the topic of overcrowding, the prison authorities once put a black prisoner in a cell with a white guy convicted of violent attack on blacks, they were ever so surprised when he murdered him!, I worked at a top security prison fifteen years ago, & doubling up was the norm even then, leading to either plotting escapes or injuring each other, in those days too, also, two shared a single bucket overnight to defecate in, this, in a cell 8' by 8', & no unlock for ten hours, p-h-e-e-e-w!!

rakedog said:
Paradox, you're kidding right? If you don't know that Antarctica is made up of solid soil and rocks, you're an idiot who should go jump off a cliff
This is unwarranted, we've had words before; WARNED

[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom