lately ths foum sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dude, if you leave here for more than a day, and come back, there are atleast 20 new posts, and many many many new threads!

It's crazy!

So many people on, it's K-E-R-A-A-A-Z-A-Y

well though I have been a member ages I only started using this form again a couple weeks ago... since then I have been helped and encouraged to build my own machine...something i will finally be doing tomorrow.
I have received a lot of help and advice and tried to give some where I can to others! (not much but hey!)

So screw what you say, I wanna give a big thanks to computer forms and its members...

Thanks guys... keep it comin' aye!

soccerfan said:
lately nobody helps in this foum.

lol where hae you been lately, everyone helps each other in there own ways

if you need help just say:D

jay8990 said:
well though I have been a member ages I only started using this form again a couple weeks ago... since then I have been helped and encouraged to build my own machine...something i will finally be doing tomorrow.
I have received a lot of help and advice and tried to give some where I can to others! (not much but hey!)

So screw what you say, I wanna give a big thanks to computer forms and its members...

Thanks guys... keep it comin' aye!
Thanks!

I agree with everyone here....these boards are very helpful, there are a lot of people here that know what they are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom