las vegas

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
does anyone know if theres anything to do in las vegas ffor the family rather than watching shows or gambling because shows are expensive?

I've heard that there are some water parks down in Vegas! From what I hear, they've tried to make it somewhat more 'family friendly'.. :)

Here ya go:

Planning a Las Vegas Family Vacation

Attractions for kids

Las Vegas: Hitting the Family Fun Jackpot

More fun Las Vegas Family Attractions!

google0dw.gif

ive been their before on holiday and its AWSOME , yes i agree go their, it has wicked rides on the tower, and also new york new york, and the mgm has lions at the bottom of the hotel, the recpection floor, its wicked, also the grand canyon, you can go their for the day, in a plane or couch or helicopter, we went in the small plane and its fab, you land at the airport around the gran canyon, its a small one, then the indians take you on a bus ride to a part and theirs a gladd walk path going around off the edge its wicked but i went 3 years ago that was not their but they had the plans on the wall.

anyway theirs pirate shows, the hotels are wicked, nice long strip to walk up, plenty of shops.
lots of famous people go, lots of shows

id say go 5 star *****

wait, WARNING, LAS VEGAS IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO GO WITHOUT CASH, well, it is but not for holiday

Last time I was there they overbooked our hotel, and we got the presidential suite for free. It was tight, but I can't remember the hotel name.

Back
Top Bottom