Largest File Collection

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Regradless of where the person got the files if its legal or not whats the largest you've seen. Me a budyd from a game. THis man took a picture of his HD room, He has I believe 7 terabytes of information. STORED a extra .75 on his computer. I've asked him for files and he has had them. Regradless if its rap, a movie, what ever.

The government probably has petabytes of storage probably... but that's still pretty crazy...

I can't remember what the one of petabyte was. Somethign really weird. I think it started with a D, I could be wrong though.

:O haha wow... i have seen ppl on torrent sites uploading over 1 terabyte of stuff, and thats a lot! i have my 160G HDD a little over half full...it could be fuller but im trying to not load it with as much crap after the OS reinstall

That's just mega crazy to have a hhd of that size, Sometimes bigger isn't really better. i just have masses of DVD's of data stored.

us in the world share over 250 Brontobytes...meaning, the larget size ever seen!

I got 120 GB formatted as of the 2/6/06. I got about nearly half full. But then again i'm going be taking out like 25 Gbs coming this tuesday or so once I delete a whole bunch of files which i'm seeding atm anyways.

You know what would be really awesome? If we saw that pic your were talking about earlier.

And there's no way he has 7 terabytes of LEGIT files. Noone has even close to that.

Back
Top Bottom