laptops..

http://www.shoplaptop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=1544fefd52d6fe5/shopdata/finance.shopscript

read into it more, but this looks like it would suit you..

there will always be hidden things with interest free.. so its up to you weather you think it is worth taking..

Renegadeandy said:
Places that you buy them in the shops should offer that kind of option, for instance Argos, Currys, Comet all have that type of scheme, but you will be hard pressed to find such a bargain, avoid dell anyway!

um why?? whats wrong with dell? nothing wrong with their systems, cheap and sturdy.....

They are cheap - but they almost always cut corners - and i must admit, you stated that you were looking for somethign to show off with, Dells really are not flashy systems - get the job done but thats it, no class in design or build.

Thanks for all the very helpful replies..I cant borrow the money..cant apply for a credit card (too young) but those links are good. I could use the interest free period on my mums card, and try and pay it off yeah..

I think someone's said it already but you can often universities have really good deals on pretty good laptops from their bookstore.

They're usually extremely leniant on the borrowing and financing and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom