Which Languages can you speak?

Natalya said:
you play the piano?! me too! oh how cool! how long have you been playing? ive been playing for nearly about 14 years now! parents started me when i was way young! now i got my license to teach but ye i cant be bothered to do that! lol whilch composer if your fav? i love all chopin pieces!

I'm 16. I started when I was 4. So about 12 years now. I love Saint-Saens, specifically The G minor concerto, mov't #2, Chopin's Revolutionariy and the alloego Maestoso sonata, op. 58 in B minor, and Chopin's Ballade Op. 52 in F minor, Schubert 1st movt on the Klaveristucke, the Bach Well-tempered Klaviers(all of them) and the Italian Concerto (the 1st mov't), Ravel's Jeux D'eau, and all things by Beethoven, Mozart, and last, but not least, Gywnedyln Walker's Rhythm's of the North Country. Yeah. I passed the Advanced Level of both the piano and the violin through certificate of merit and I can teach both and I do. yeah.

I only speak english, but im learning spanish right now. And I know how to swear in Japanese, Korean, and German(thanks to foriegn exchange students)

English and Chinese. Americanized words like Kung Pao Chicken, Chop Suey and Orange Flavored Chicken don't cut it.

Dested said:
Well at home i speak java, but at school its mostly c++.

LOL !
Anyways, i speak english, a little bit of french and german, i also know abit of cantonese ... :)

from the poll I can speak both English and australian!!

I can also speak and write in americanised english.

I did a little french and german in school...
and am hopefully going to start learning Japanese early next month...

Actually, root reminded me ...
Why is english and australian different ? And please don't tell me its the different accents and pronunnciation because i would then ask why didn't you ask british and the rest of the other ones ...

uhh i didnt realise english and australian were different! lol am i speaking english or australian now? lol slightly confused!!

Just plain old English, but as part of my University course, I'm learning Japanese so I can get a work placement over there for my third year :)

Back
Top Bottom