Which Languages can you speak?

lhuser said:
Yes you can. It says right at the end of the poll :

Edit Poll (moderators only)
When I was a moderator, that feature did not work. I reported it to David at the time. Whether it works now I do not know...

Wombat said:

When I was a moderator, that feature did not work. I reported it to David at the time. Whether it works now I do not know...

If it still doesn't work, then put your best spoken language and post the rest here!

these are the languaes i can speak

1.english (obviously)
2.armenian (cause i am armenian)
3.arabic (cause the parents speak that at home along with english and armenian)
4.turkish cause thats all my grandparents understand
5. a little bit of french cause when i was living in lebanon, french is like the 2nd national language over there

ok thats all! =)

For me, and I'm not kidding:
English
Korean (I'm Korean)
French (taking it at school)(In french III)
Chinese (cause I'm asain)(just because my grandparents know it and I had to learn)
Japanese (Same reason as above)
A little bit of Spanish (I live in California, duh)
Italian (I'm a classical pianist so I know a lot of the vocab and how to say it)
That's about it.

btw... it's Korean, not corean.

jac006 said:
For me, and I'm not kidding:
English
Korean (I'm Korean)
French (taking it at school)(In french III)
Chinese (cause I'm asain)(just because my grandparents know it and I had to learn)
Japanese (Same reason as above)
A little bit of Spanish (I live in California, duh)
Italian (I'm a classical pianist so I know a lot of the vocab and how to say it)
That's about it.

btw... it's Korean, not corean.

you play the piano?! me too! oh how cool! how long have you been playing? ive been playing for nearly about 14 years now! parents started me when i was way young! now i got my license to teach but ye i cant be bothered to do that! lol whilch composer if your fav? i love all chopin pieces!

Back
Top Bottom