Lan Parties

Think about the freakin power bill.... lol... I bet some circuits were blown, or would be without proper wiring... lol... they blow a fuse and the whole city that that lan party is going on with goes out... lol... "Ok, bring in the batteries!" lmao... :p

daemon said:
dude, 10 hours? The last time had a lan party it was about 36 hours. :D It was awesome, though I think that 24h is enough, coz u start to run out of good games if u play too long.

But yeah, they are nice once in a while. We have 1 bigger one every year (though that ain't too big, something like 20 guys) and then we sometimes have this "invites only" lan party, where me and my friend just ask our friends to come to. In the bigger one someone always know someone else since most of us are from the same small town. But last time there were 2 guys I have never seen before.

Not to mention the Eye fatigue...your eyes get so strained when staring at a monitor for so long because every movement on screen means that your eyes are moving rapidly.

Yeah, even after 4-5 hours I start to get dizzy a little bit. My eyes are almost at double... 36 hours is insance... that's like, close to death.... lol... I have to get up and play basketball or excerise or run or whatever after a long gaming period... I have to stay in shape... lol...

Lol ... yea i like LAN parties :D Well ... me and me friends go to a internet cafe and then play for quite a while :D So much fun ...
Dam that picture is one huge internet cafe ... i've heard the guiness world record is one where there are a few hundred (nearly a thousand) computers ... imagine ... you could have several extremely large lan parties going on there ... imagine everyone was playing CS:S ... i wonder how loaded the server would be lol

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=55978

There are also some nice world records about the interet :D Interesting if you ask me

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record_subcategory.asp?subcategoryid=34

jac006 said:
Yeah, even after 4-5 hours I start to get dizzy a little bit. My eyes are almost at double... 36 hours is insance... that's like, close to death.... lol... I have to get up and play basketball or excerise or run or whatever after a long gaming period... I have to stay in shape... lol...

Nooo, the first 16h are fine, then u get a little sleepy. That goes off in something like 6 hours. So after 22h not sleepy anymore, but then it starts to affect ur eyes, so that u can feel it.(though my eyes get red a lot earlier but about 26h is when I start to feel it) Then at about 28h u start to get a little sleepy again, this time it's not going away without a massive amount of sleep. :D Then at something like 32h it's like ur heavily drunk. Can't remember things so well, u really have to try to be able to walk on a straight line. And me eyes really red, I don't mean like a few red veins there, the whole eyes, completely red. But it doesn't affect my sight so I don't mind. Then at something like 34h it's really hard to stay awake, if u are not doing anything, just sitting on a chair u will fall asleep quicly, though this didn't happen to me. :D I didn't allow it to happen.

And yes u do get hungry and the nature starts calling, but they are everyday "problems"

But ofcourse we didn't play computer all of the time. Some small brakes during which we played table-tennis, pool and threw a football. And ofcourse went to shop to buy more pizza and drinks :D
So out of the 36h I sat infront of the computer for something like 32-34h. Though most of the guys went to sleep at some point, there we three of us (yeah, were the toughest :D) that didn't sleep at all.

Sry for such a long post :)

yer i suppose all the people in my school are thick ... i have so far flashed 3 bios's , delted my mortal emyes documents .... yeah every1 thinks im a hacker

neochivers said:
yer i suppose all the people in my school are thick ... i have so far flashed 3 bios's , delted my mortal emyes documents .... yeah every1 thinks im a hacker

Flashing bios is not included in my favorite tasks to do.
Don't know why, I just don't like it, have done it once.

Back
Top Bottom