laminator trouble

Steven11

BSOD
My grandads laminator broke so he has ordered another one do if i mend his i can have it its well decent, So the light comes on saying it has heated up straight away when it comes on, then its not hot enough and wont laminate properly, anyone have any ideas why it wont heat up? i have tried leaving for 10 minutes ignorinf the light and trying it, no luck

Cheers
Stven

Sorry to double post but please can someone help you can have a reputation point whatever but its so urgent. Sorry Guys

The heat unit must have went out.. not sure what it would cost to fix it.. we had a huge laminator at school.. you can make it go forward and backwards... and it has to heat up 15 minutes before you use it.. but yea, it sounds like you heat unit went out..

cheers, is there a way i can fix it myself i really want a laminator in my room, then i cn laminate all my certificates.

heh.. call the maker of the laminator and find out about a new heating unit for it.. thats all I know what to do.. or visit their website.. but im not too sure.. >_<

the only thing they might notice is the serial number although i have done this before and it worked ... lol

do you like the idea of being a thief. You seem to as you laugh at it. On top of that you plan to steal from someone.What is your problem,
I was going to suggest away for you to fix it but, forget that steven

that would work..how much are laminators these days? i would like to have one, lol laminate all my homework and assignments. the teachers will have a hell of a time trying to mark it.

Back
Top Bottom