Ladies and Gentlemen... we have a birthday boy!

TRDCorolla said:
Being 18 is a nice relief, but technically you have to be like 21 before you can do anything and everything. So happy birthday and in three more years, party like the world's coming to an end.

Mark's in the UK ...they have it good. They can legally drink and everything at 18 ...I'm jealous! :p

I never understood why peopel congratulate the child/kid/youth rather then the parents. It seems as though birthdays are backwards, shouldn't the children give the parents presents, I mean, the parents are the ones doing all the work!

1337DuD3 said:
I never understood why peopel congratulate the child/kid/youth rather then the parents. It seems as though birthdays are backwards, shouldn't the children give the parents presents, I mean, the parents are the ones doing all the work!

We don't all have good parents that actually work to make us good people... some of us work to be who we are without parents involvement.

Cathy said:
We don't all have good parents that actually work to make us good people... some of us work to be who we are without parents involvement.

True, but you see the parents giving the children gifts. I just always thought it was backwards.

Either way, I hope you have a good birthday!!! :D

Legal drinking age... but you're not getting drunk or you'll have to face the wrath of the angry Cathy! *hides*

Back
Top Bottom