Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 05:58 PM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: LA ushers in new corrupt mayor

wouldnt suprise me if troops were destroying the koran... they must be getting pretty pissed with those so called religous terrorists...

and gain... chill... no need to take everything as a personal attack... mabye, just mabye it was a *shock horror* joke...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 05-20-2005, 06:24 PM   #22
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

Lies, lies, lies... those are all lies. The troops are not destroying the koran. Give it a rest. Secondly, so called religious terrorists? These are terrorists. I wonder why newsweek retracted and apologized.. because it knew it cited bullshit and it got in trouble for it (like what that idiot Dan Rather did). Whatever happened to journalistic integrity.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:38 PM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

And how did this go from LA's corrupt mayor, to US Troops supposedly "destroying" the Quran (or however you spell it).
Old 05-20-2005, 10:06 PM   #24
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Quote:
Quiet, money man.
You're not a mod, don't tell people what to do.

Quote:
Secondly, so called religious terrorists? These are terrorists.
Yes they are terrorists, but they are fighting according to their interpretation of the Koran.

They don't like their homeland being invaded, esspecially by a nation that is mostly christian, and the fact that they're Americans. And this is why they choose to be suicide bombers and stuff, because they think that by doing that, they will be rewarded in the afterlife for defending their homeland.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:29 PM   #25
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo

I'll cool down.. but you made some mistakes about islam and what the Iraqis really want..

A wrong interpretation because the Koran never orders them to do this. In fact the Koran itself speaks out against many of their actions.

They don't like their homeland being invaded? Well... I'll respond to that.... we got rid of a dictator. Most of the Iraqis are supportive of the efforts to remove Saddam. You need to understand the situation before you make comments. The Iraqis are trying to get a new democratic government up. They have their freedoms, freedoms they never had before. So no, we should execute every single last one of these terrorists who stand for no one.

Closed Thread