Kittens

sweet...i have 3 dogs. a german sheperd mix, mountian feist (sp?), and a ohh...whats it called...the golden dog w/ the purple tounge...ohhh....can' think of the name...but the last one is that and summthing else...we found him stray..and he had a .22 in his snout. so we took care of him and hes ours now :D

200 pounds?! That's huge! I know a guy who must be in the region of 200 pounds... I make fun of his size, he makes fun of my dreadful PHP, it is fun :D

I have a Boarder Collie... but he's not 200 pounds! Haha, nah, about... 56pounds. Which until today, I thought was medium! Lol. He's kind of light brown with white... he Humps things. Lol.

It's hard to share my bed with her some nights she takes up half the bed, me being 6'0 238 it's kinda hard to get comftrable :)

my mom just got 2 kittens a couple weeks ago. they are the cutest things i have ever seen (i sounded like a girl there) but yea they rock (a little better)

the first one is the gray cat (Misha) and the second one is the scruffy orangish cat (Nimshi) with misha spooning her lol

Back
Top Bottom