King Kong

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
You must buy it, 3 hour film, its absulety amazing, I watched it, but 1 thing, abit sad at the end.

She kills it dont she (hint, I aint saying the film but you will understand what I mean if you have seen it, I aint spoilet yet lol)

yeah its a good movie, but like all peter jackson films, it is a tad long. yeah people say it was sort of sad at the end, but i didnt think it was all that sad (i have been told i dont have much of any feelings...)

anywhoo, like the lord of the rings, i hate how he left it somewhat unfinished... i would have loved ot see his rendition of teh grey havens....

Ya good movie.... Some strange stuff lol. Got it the first day it came out, Now im dieng to see scary movie 4.

Yeah, the movie was okay but....

What would be more amazing? a whole island full of dinosours and a new tribe or a monkey?

Also how the hell do five guys get a 3 ton monkey on a boat about 500 ft out in the ocean?

Crabby... said:
Also how the hell do five guys get a 3 ton monkey on a boat about 500 ft out in the ocean?

LOL now that i think about it im asking myself the same question lol

I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's really boring, and way to long. Isn't it like an hour into the film before you actually see Kong?

Back
Top Bottom