Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-12-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer.

Times:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6696778.ece

Quote:
North Korea’s supreme leader, Kim Jong Il, is suffering from cancer of the pancreas and is in danger of dying of the disease, South Korean television reported this morning, the latest and most specific in a series of reports on the dictator’s health.

The information, which was attributed by Yonhap Television News to unidentified Chinese and South Korean intelligence sources, is consistent with a report in a Japanese newspaper over the weekend that Mr Kim has a “serious pancreatic disorder”, and with television images from North Korea last week, in which he appeared haggard, emaciated and slow on his feet.
Reuters:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...56B24920090713

Quote:
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has pancreatic cancer and the illness is life-threatening, South Korean broadcaster YTN said on Monday based on information gathered by Chinese and South Korean intelligence sources.

Kim's health is one of the most closely guarded secrets in the reclusive communist state. Kim, 67, was widely thought to have suffered a stroke last year, but there has never been official confirmation.

Kim looked gaunt during a public appearance last Wednesday at a memorial for his father and state founder Kim Il-sung

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Kim Jong Il has pancreatic cancer.

My friends grandma just had and it killed quickly, there is no coming out of it. Its one of the most lethal forms of cancer. The dictator we know of North Korea is coming to an end, i wonder who is going to take his place, or if someone already is lined up to.

hemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
Golden Master

No sympathy here.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
Golden Master

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Well good, I suppose.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
Daemon Poster

once he is gone lets hope thats the end of dictatorship there, doubt it though.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemp View Post
once he is gone lets hope thats the end of dictatorship there, doubt it though.
lol

x2
Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Haha, I remember seeing that a long time ago.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
Daemon Poster

the more i drink, the more i laugh about this
Old 07-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

Woohoo!!! He's such a *every expletive in the world*. Bah. When dictatorships and communism all comes to an end, that'll be the day.

You can count on him being in a lot pain. Pancreatic cancer killed my aunt. It's very painful. As others have said, it's one of the most lethal forms of cancer. By the time they catch it, there's little they can do.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Coming out of retirement for one post only...

It's a total fucking mess as he hasn't named a proper successor and the country is in meltdown, with apparently the top-tier ultra-privileged military Generals getting fed up of how screwed the place is. There's about five people officially named as contenders, but how many others waiting in the wings to jockey for the job nobody really knows.

The nukes are probably just a way of keeping the US out of the picture while power is transferred, in case the US establishment and the ROK military saw it fit to wipe NK off the map while their leader is at his weakest. It's a bit of a coincidence that the missile program magically reappears at the time where Kim Jong-Il's health is believed to be in serious jeopardy.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's near the end and the NK authorities are keeping it all under wraps from the population until they have everything worked out behind the scenes. It's a very, very strange country indeed.