Kim Jong-Il Dead

His son is much worse. The whole family needs to be removed...

Rest in pieces asshole!

BREAKING NEWS: The White House is working diligently to mask a press conference that went horribly awry this evening in Washington, DC. President Obama made the announcement, "America sends its regards to the world after Kim Kardashian's death as we would any other member of the global community. Her blank stares, crazy family, and dictatorial control of the media with shiny things will not be missed -- but they will be remembered in history nonetheless. We can only hope that the younger Kardashians will bring less pain and moral turpitude to the world than their predecessor did."

Press agents sprinted to the podium to clarify that it was Kim Jong Il, not Ms. Kardashian, who passed away this Sunday evening. Upon hearing the news that he had spoken about the wrong Kim, Obama reportedly quipped, "I see no difference. Good night, America."

Most likely, his death will be blamed on America.

i edited my post :)

thoughts?
is it too soon for jokes?

Those that have netflix they have a Documentary on north Korea. Those people are so brain washed its unbelievable. Almost every sentence they say has to mentioned there leader in some way. Mostly thanking kim jong for everything they have (which is about nothing). The only pictures in that country that are allowed is his picture. No family pictures. Then almost half of there country has those concentration camps. Because they say anything that sounds somewhat bad about there leader. That person and there whole family will get killed or sent to the camps. It's pretty crazy. There was a bench at a parked they walked through that was glassed around because he sat on that bench so no one else can use it now. Everyone's health is shit, they can't get medical attention unless Kim Jong him self gives that okay for which is impossible
That's not quite true...

Like any bad political system, if you're mates with the leader then you're fine... not everyone is brainwashed.
the documentary maker that made the film that you watched presented one side of the story. it's the popular story that appeals to us westerners as it get us all to either laugh and say "how stupid", or cry and say "how sad"...
the fact is that not everyone there loved the supreme leader, and they (despite harsh media controls) do know that there is a better world outside.

most of the supreme leader worship happens in the capital city. everyone else in the country doesn't worship him, because they are poor and destitute and they see it as his fault.
oddly enough those in the capital city have the best welfare/sanitation/facilities etc... they are living the dream, and believing the dream, because for them that dream is working.

you could be the most anti establishment guy there is, but if the establishment signed out your city, and decided all the produce of the country should be lavished on you and your city. you'd start singing from that same hymn sheet pretty soon, (especially if you didn't even know that's not how everyone lives.)

Sounds like not much is even known about his son (including his exact age) but it sounds like everyone is holding their breath because no one knows if he will take over as acting ruler or just as a figure head while someone behind the sences runs the military. No one wants this "young gun" to come in and try to prove his worth by taking military action on, say, S. Korea and the US it trying hard to tell S. Korea to relax and not do anything to startle him so he doesn't respond with military might.

Also I've heard rumors that alot of the pics coming out of N. Korea of people crying and stuff about his death seem to be aware the cameras are on them and it might seem like they are being posed for the pic. I haven't seen any myself, just something I've heard.

N. Koreans are taught that Americans are poor and hungry. And that it's our fault their country is poor and hungry, but that they are better off than we are. Some know different. But imagine if Fox and MSNBC both started telling us something, about 80% of the country would believe whatever it is. It's not good there, and they don't like us...

What a lovely Christmas present for the world to enjoy, now we can all celebrate both the Festive Season and dear old Kim Jong Il`s welcome departure into oblivion.

May his soul rot in Hell.

kimjongildj-club1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom