Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-02-2008, 01:24 AM   #31
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.
Yeah, he had to have gotten stuck or something.
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:27 AM   #32
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.
So the two fences and numerous warning signs didn't tell him anything?
__________________

__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #33
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

i got this from another forum but...

"He wanted to give Batman a piece of his mind."
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:19 PM   #34
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
WTF guys...he probably just dropped something behind the fence and thought it could snag it real quick without a problem.
Somebody who isn't.. ya know.. a dumbass, would talk to the ride operator about it. I'm pretty sure that while the ride is shut off for a few minutes they'd happily get it for him.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #35
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
i got this from another forum but...

"He wanted to give Batman a piece of his mind."
Thats a little harsh... but in a sense funny, but still disrespectful. I know you didnt say it though... I have a hard time joking over someone who died... if he was hurt, thats one thing, but dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
Somebody who isn't.. ya know.. a dumbass, would talk to the ride operator about it. I'm pretty sure that while the ride is shut off for a few minutes they'd happily get it for him.
Yeah, or if its just a hat, just buy a new one, lol.
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #36
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
Somebody who isn't.. ya know.. a dumbass, would talk to the ride operator about it. I'm pretty sure that while the ride is shut off for a few minutes they'd happily get it for him.
meh thats what you say right now... but IMAGINE!

ok so you are at six flags and suddenly, a strong wind blows your favorite jacket that cost you 200bucks past a fence onto the other side where the roller coaster tracks are.

"SHIT! THAT WIND BLEW MY JACKET AWAY!"

the roller coaster is still at the station with people still getting off getting on blahblahblah...

"Damn, the coaster hasn't started yet and the jacket is pretty close to me. maybe i could get it? i can climb that fence prertty easily i think. it will probably take like 5 seconds to get over the fence and 5 secs to grab my jacket and another 5 seconds to come back over. i got loads of time." so you climb over it but get stuck on the way and the coaster comes and uh oh oreos."
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:54 PM   #37
Golden Master
 
Cabbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,912
Send a message via AIM to Cabbs
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

A death is a death, it's nothing to laugh about.
Cabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:56 PM   #38
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
A death is a death, it's nothing to laugh about.
who said the posts were on the humorous side?!!!!!

ur mindset is telling you its supposed to be funny...but how would you know if u aren't secretly laffing my ass off ?!
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #39
Golden Master
 
Cabbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,912
Send a message via AIM to Cabbs
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Not what I was trying to say, nor was it directed at anyone.

What he did was stupid, but that doesn't mean he needs to die.
Cabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #40
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Kid decapitated at six flags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
meh thats what you say right now... but IMAGINE!

ok so you are at six flags and suddenly, a strong wind blows your favorite jacket that cost you 200bucks past a fence onto the other side where the roller coaster tracks are.

"SHIT! THAT WIND BLEW MY JACKET AWAY!"

the roller coaster is still at the station with people still getting off getting on blahblahblah...

"Damn, the coaster hasn't started yet and the jacket is pretty close to me. maybe i could get it? i can climb that fence prertty easily i think. it will probably take like 5 seconds to get over the fence and 5 secs to grab my jacket and another 5 seconds to come back over. i got loads of time." so you climb over it but get stuck on the way and the coaster comes and uh oh oreos."
First off, i'd never, EVER spend that kind of money on any piece of clothing.
Second off, how does a jacket that your wearing blow off of you? It's summer, you shouldn't have a jacket at all.

I'm sorry, but even IF that would happen, I'd play it safe and ask for the operator to get it when it's safe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
Not what I was trying to say, nor was it directed at anyone.

What he did was stupid, but that doesn't mean he needs to die.
I laugh at the stupidity, not the death its self.
The stupidity destroys any shred of pity I could possibly muster for him.
__________________

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0