Keepvid Forced To Shut Down

Bummer. I have DVDs full of YouTube videos spanning years. Pisses me off when they stopped it.

They're mostly clips but I have concerts, music videos, and movies.

I'm looking into screen streaming capture. :devil:

EERRRMMMM not surpirising really as it can, and probably is, used to circumvent licence and purchase requirements of copyrighted material.

Yeah I'm pretty sure YouTube stuff is not supposed to leave YouTube, regardless of the video's license. However, I don't think it's illegal. It's just... wrong, the same way it's wrong to block ads, for example.

I don't think it's wrong to block ads. I'm tired of ads being shoved in my face every minute of my life.

If you don't like the ads, don't visit the site. Sites survive thanks to ads, and maybe donations, but that's rare, so if everyone thinks that way, websites will shut down and you'll loose all that content you like so much.

I admit I block intrusive ads in some sites, but I have no problem with ads in general. If I like the site, I disable the blocker, or I enabled the "acceptable ads" option in my blocker if it's available.

I do exactly the opposite. If my adblocker doesn't block the ads I block the site. If a site tells me to turn off my adblocker I block the site.

Depends where i am at if i want to allow ads. If i am at a unknown site i will continue block. If i can't see the site unless i turn blocker off i go somewhere else. I have less issues with scam or hijack computer.

Back
Top Bottom