Karl Marx

keith_olbermann.jpg

Nice picture so true.

01001010 said:
Let me say thank you Warren. You just proved my point on Fox News you cut up my words like Fox News does to soundbytes. You cut it up to better suit yourself when you had no factual way to discredit what I said.

Secondly, I don't watch Keith Olbermann and I don't give a crap about his books. Am I a Democrat no I'm not, but to simply insult Democrats on a claim with no basis is exactly what Fox News does.
^

Why the hell is this thread still open? It's gone from a post discussing Karl Marx and Communism to flaming each other over political opinions and differences. :rolleyes:

It was funny a few pages before, but this is just dumb.

Let me say thank you Warren. You just proved my point on Fox News you cut up my words like Fox News does to soundbytes. You cut it up to better suit yourself when you had no factual way to discredit what I said.

Secondly, I don't watch Keith Olbermann and I don't give a crap about his books. Am I a Democrat no I'm not, but to simply insult Democrats on a claim with no basis is exactly what Fox News does.

Let me say thank you again for proving that the media and Obama will change what other people say to make it suit them better. As I stated earlier Obama called for a six-month moritorium on oil drilling in oceans. He claimed that a scientific report backed up his cause. However, the scientists who wrote the document said that Obama added a whole 2 paragraphs that called for a moritorium even though the scientists where never for a moritorium.

Now as a second example the media:

The media loves to discredit the tea parties as racist and anarchist. They come up with these claims by changing around what they actually say.

For example if a tea partier says "I don't like the government as it is now."

But the media can't say anything bad about that statement so they change to make it say "against government" which makes them sound like anarchists.

As a second example:

If a tea partier says "I don't like Obama's policies" no one can really say anything bad about that.

But the media changes it to say "I don't like Obama because he is black" which makes it sound racist.

As a second example:

If a tea partier says "I don't like Obama's policies" no one can really say anything bad about that.

But the media changes it to say "I don't like Obama because he is black" which makes it sound racist.

The media doing stuff like that might be bordering on the fringes of Libel and not something that they would do ,

I take your point they can be creative about how they portray people or organisations but they have to be careful about how they do it

Why are we still discussing Obama and the oil spill when this thread has nothing to do with either? :rolleyes:

Why are we still discussing Obama and the oil spill when this thread has nothing to do with either? :rolleyes:

Good question. If the next post isn't related to Karl Marx or any of his ideals, I'm closing the thread.

Back
Top Bottom