Kanye vs 50

In Between. I like Kanyes' lyrics and I don't care for 50's lyrics (you have to get the uncensored album) but 50's beats sound a little better IMO.

I listen to every form of music, really..
I personally like them both.

I think Kanye West's lyrics mean more to me though, at times..

For me its got to be 50. There is more of a tune going on with more background music which makes his albums much more interesting. I like through the wire by kanye and thats it, I find his music similar to biggie smalls

for me its probably kanye but it all depends for proper rap miusic its kanye all the way 50 aims at the main audiance to make money i mean he goes for more pop/rap instead of jus rap.

like eminems earlier stuff like my name is and stuff like that although not quiet as annoying.

but personally if u really wonna hear good music goto uk grime u cnt beat a good ole wiley vs kano battle.

listen to some of wiley's tunnel vision series they are quality

The whole 'image' and 'respect' thing that goes on with these rappers is just stupid.

I once saw a documentary about how they refuse to turn in people who commit murder, thinking that 'snitching' or helping cops is just wrong.

Both should be taken outside, and have a wire wrapped round their necks, and then very slowly garroted....

Between them, and numerous other so called super stars who proclaim themselves to be role models are slowly destroying this country....

I agree with both of you. I blame them for the deterioration of the music industry, and the reputation of young people. I don't respect rappers and to me they have no image. They don't have my respect either, I think they're losers. I'd rather respect someone who does good for others, and doesn't put out trash like this. I'd also have a lot of respect to any record label who doesn't put this stuff on their label.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of flaming for this, but hey I have my opinion and you have yours!

I agree with both of you. I blame them for the deterioration of the music industry, and the reputation of young people. I don't respect rappers and to me they have no image. They don't have my respect either, I think they're losers. I'd rather respect someone who does good for others, and doesn't put out trash like this. I'd also have a lot of respect to any record label who doesn't put this stuff on their label.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of flaming for this, but hey I have my opinion and you have yours!
I agree completely , musicians need to use their status for good and show the kids who they are role models to that the whole Gang culture is wrong rather than promote it in their music
Some rappers such as eminem etc talk about their personal experinces in life and how they have messed him up and he is showing the kids who listen to his music here dont do what i did but then other rappers promote the whole gang idea in their music and kids think its all cool and have no respect for autority
ALso som of the old school rap is good like stuff from the 80's but now most of it is about guns sex and drugs , and having no respect for women or figures of autority

Back
Top Bottom