Kalthorn's College Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rikku said:
i find this lord kalthorn a rather up right nob jocky and gob shite and i know he for a fact likes doggys ;) :eek: if ya catch me drift

p.s lord kalthorn smells of poo cakes and his real name is robert plaford

hay! fuck u! dont u sart saing thigs like that to my friends no mater what they say or do or look like!
you should be ashamed of your selves. if you want to do stuff like that you better fined your selves another forum to post ok, like this one www.forum-novartic.tk
www.novartic.tk

Re: haha

rikku said:
i find this lord kalthorn a rather up right nob jocky and gob shite and i know he for a fact likes doggys ;) :eek: if ya catch me drift

He likes doggies? I am really suprised he hasn't gone for you then. Your calling HIM a gob shite? Pretty good coming from a scrawny ass bitch like you then isn't it?

Please die. :)

if you want to do stuff like that you better fined your selves another forum to post ok, like this one http://www.forum-novartic.tk http://www.novartic.tk

Now, Novartic, you really should know better. This person doesn't even deserve to be on the net. Secondly, the Socail Lounge doesn't have "Advertise here" written anywhere in it, or near it.

Have a nice day everyone ..

- Rocker -

Re: haha

rikku said:

Woah! Keep your Panties on Rikku; if that is your real name, James! Don't lets be hasty!

thats james yoing? dragon james ? youv lost me now! James what have we been talking about now! dont intimidate other people just becaues your crap at computers lol! lmao

Different James, a James from my School. He hates Forums, but he wanted to do something during Break so he posted on ComputerForums about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom