Kalthorn's College Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it and im doing it again in this corse to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA even worse we'v got another dull and boring techer. why is it that maths teachers are allways boring. why can we have a fun techer witch we can lern from.

Yeah! Maths Teachers aren't dull and boring! I love Maths Teachers with their bald heads and fluffy bits on each side! Infact - we have a Maths Teacher who is a young woman and is totally sex mad!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Don't be a Nerd?! :rolleyes: This is Computer Forums! Its kind of implied!

I fail to see how that is in anyway true ... A massive range of members come here, from newbies to experts - and just because someone knows there way around a computer system, wether internally, externally, or even both ... does not make them in anyway a "nerd" ...

Take me, when I first joined. I barely knew what my sys specs were ... let alone what half of them meant. When I realised I wanted to get more into computers, I used this place (and a few others) to increase my "knowledge" (Though I am sure a select few here underestimate my knowledge of computers, but that is beside the point) ... simply joining a "Computer Forum" in no way implies that the user is in someway a "nerd".

The word Nerd is generally used for people who are knowledgable, that seem to know things that most normal people don't. It is used to describe someone with no life, who doesn't get out much, has merely any friends .... now, compare this to say, our Admin, David Lindon. Is he more knowledgable of certain subjects beyond other people? Damn right. Does he have a life? Yup. Does he get out much? Yup, quite alot from what I have heard. Does he have many friends? Last time I saw him he did. Yet the Owner of a massive forum, 3 websites and half owner of Blueshadowz would probably in some way be seen as a "nerd", just because of his knowledge of computers. But is he? Not at all.

Just because a newbie can't get his Messenger he downloaded recently to work - does that imply that he is a nerd? Nope. He is probably anything but - chances are he is new to computers and THAT is the reason he joins here to get some help to get his Messenger working.

Just thought I'd point that out ...

_ Rocker _

Lord Kalthorn said:
I'd imagine there are some constant posters in here who aren't but I most certainly am!

You missed that in my post! And I did say kind of - there naturally will be but there naturally won't be! And at no point did I say that Newbies could have any kind of generallisation stuck to them; its when they're Members that that generalisation even comes into use!

haha

i find this lord kalthorn a rather up right nob jocky and gob shite and i know he for a fact likes doggys ;) :eek: if ya catch me drift

p.s lord kalthorn smells of poo cakes and his real name is robert plaford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom