Just a view

I think a couple that cant naturally have a baby,shouldent go to the other options.Like sperm banks.The couple keeps trying because they oviously want a whole familey.Well what do they think that little orphin wants? Its kinda unfair.The world is over-populated as is,so why try to make more if you cant?

The world is over-populated? If nobody had babies, humans would become extinct.

Couples that cannot naturally have a baby, whats wrong with adopting or anything? One of my relatives adopted her baby...

Couples that cannot naturally have a baby, whats wrong with adopting or anything? One of my relatives adopted her baby...

Thats exactly my point.If couples that cant do it by themselves,why not adopt and basicly save a childs life and bring them into a family.

King of Kings said:
Thats exactly my point.If couples that cant do it by themselves,why not adopt and basicly save a childs life and bring them into a family.
Ah, sorry, I think I read that a little wrong. It is a good point, and an interesting topic... so I gave you a rep point. :)

Lol ill put it simple,or in gangsta talk

"if a couple cant have no ankle bitter by nockin boots by themselves,they shud just buy 1 fo sho"

If you understand that more clearly than my first post,you should really stop listening to lil john music lol

Families in that situation should have a choice. If they want to adopt a child, they can do so, but if they want to have a child through means of a sperm bank, they should be able to do that as well. That's what makes America great. Choices.

Yeah, but the most important thing is that they be taught about their choices. Knowledge is power. If they know more about the choices they're going to make, the better they'll be off.

Back
Top Bottom