Just saw X-men 3

mammikoura said:
what's so bad about liking guns?

As a long serving member, I would have thought you'd have understood that I was only thinking that if he decided to talk about guns on open forum, it might be unwise, remember the forum a little while back where 14 & 15 year olds were boasting how they owned knives, knuckle-dusters etc, also some wished they had guns to defend themselves, in spite of the fact they are illegal in a lot of States.

As a mod, I have to uphold the rules, at the same time proect minors, I know, I know, most of them are street-wise kids, but it doesn't alter the law, or permit them to flout CF rules :(

still, there is nothing wrong with talking about guns etc. as long as it doesn't have anything to do with illegal stuff. But to be honest there isn't any point in talking about them in here because very few people here own a gun. Most members are like 15 and have probably never even fired a real weapon.

mammikoura said:
still, there is nothing wrong with talking about guns etc. as long as it doesn't have anything to do with illegal stuff. But to be honest there isn't any point in talking about them in here because very few people here own a gun. Most members are like 15 and have probably never even fired a real weapon.
But on that thread I mentioned, some quite young members appeared serious, I know they like they exaggerate to impress, but again, [how many more times?] we are all responsible, not only mods, but Guru's with certain powers & ordinary members, & have to be one jump ahead of anything that may develop.
OK, I grant you he may never post anything like that, but I will keep an eye on him, you just go & make like an ostrich, why don't you.
alcoholic.gif

Not reading xD!!!!! The last few posts dont want to ruin the movie for me!!!

mammikoura said:
Most members are like 15 and have probably never even fired a real weapon.
im 16, and ive fired a shotgun. it hella hurt my shoulder :D. 12 gauge. big-ole thing. lol. but i was safe, i was out in my friend's farm in the middle of nowhere, and he was a cop before (or something like that).

Ok everyone ,my turn to get into the thick of things. I just got back from watching XMen: The last Stand. I had mixed feelings about it. It's a good movie, but at the same time, it was a bit different than what I was use to seeing in the comics and on TV. That's Hollywood for you. Just to let you know that Jubilee, Psylocke, and Callisto was in there too (for those of you that are super geeks in the comic world and who is quick enough to spot them) :).

The story integration was way off from what I was use to so for those that haven't seen it yet, you're in for a surprise!!!!! Oh thanks for the heads up on the ending after the credits!!!!

That sure put a twist in things!!!

Thai Warrior said:
X-Men 3 was horrid.

-bad, cliche lines ("If we dont try, then everything he worked for dies with him. We must stick together...were X-Men!"
-no substance
-too short

Overall rating. 0.5/10

The Warrior has spoken and his words are coated platinum

ha, that made me laugh.

To some point, I have to agree with Thai Warrior. There was a lot of talking in this one and at one point, bored the hell out of me. I would give it a 6 out of 10 (with 10 being the mother of all best movies seen).

It was rather short (because of all the talking). What a waste of time. I was waiting to see when the fight will actually start. I heard the DaVinci Code was all talk too and very boring from some people I know that has seen it already. But if you're a fan of XMen, then you'll have to see this one.

Oh, they showed the Superman Return trailer. Oh man, that's going to be a good one. I hope. XMen 3 kind of dissapointed me a bit, but the character's persoanlity was very strong which I liked. The story was off, but the truth behind it remain constant in the general XMen theme.

Back
Top Bottom