Just saw X-men 3

Thai Warrior said:
oh young one

that is pretty cliche too their hypocrite, and first you say your words are "coated platinum", and now your words are "golden"... pretty lame act dude, id say your words are coated in xxxxxxx

neways, yea i thought about seeing xmen, but it was at a xxxxxx time at my local movie theatre, so i went to see poseidon... which sucked... lol

You are entitled to your own opinion but NO bad language
diablosad.gif

Dont think he was asking you, scene as how he asked that question before you posted.

You idiot. Your only here to cause trouble, you will be banned soon, so you may as well just go away... now

joxely1990 said:
Dont think he was asking you, scene as how he asked that question before you posted.

You idiot. Your only here to cause trouble, you will be banned soon, so you may as well just go away... now

Actually, you are inccorect. If you look at this quote below me you will see that. Notice the keyword "nobody"? He wanted an answer from anyone, hence the word. Son, you are way out of your league.

MarxSoccer said:
I guess nobody wants to answer me, ha

Thai Warrior said:
Actually, you are inccorect. If you look at this quote below me you will see that. Notice the keyword "nobody"? He wanted an answer from anyone, hence the word. Son, you are way out of your league.

1. Ok, I admit, I just got owned, easy mistake.
2. I am not your son
3. Still think your an idiot.

MarxSoccer said:
Did you stay till after the credits?

no. I knew there was going to be some fun there, and I was going to stay. But I didn't because I would have been the only one left in the whole cinema. :D
I'll just "get my hands on" the end.

And yes, there were some horrible lines, but didn't bother me too much.

i saw it last night(opening night) and it was awesome. yeah there were some dumb lines. but overall, i was very entertained. im not a very good movie critic because i dont care too much about storyline, im all about the action scenes and the lasting impression. eh, thats just me. but i recommend that you all go see it. i thought it was great. thats just my opinion. but hey, im only one guy.

also, i did not get to see the part after the credits because i thought that the chess scene with magneto was the little 'teaser'. but i guess i was wrong. i heard **insert name** is still alive. and that there was a fight(?). not sure about the last one.

I went to see it today, I was suitably impressed, it was a good film, although I wanted to see more of some specific characters, imo Archangel was underused and should of been part of the story far more. It was good to see Iceman finally getting his coat of ice, even though that was a bit of a let down, the storyline seemed to finally divulge from the comic books, but yeah I enjoyed it, and hope it isn't going to be the last one they make.

I have to add also, that in some parts of the film did not meet my expectations, the fight scenes were jerky and the deaths of some characters did not have any emotional impact, which they really should of done.

I would rate it about 7/10 and where the hell is Gambit?

Back
Top Bottom