Just saw Chronicles of Narnia movie

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
It was actually very good. I read the book in my class back in elementary school awhile back and I remember the stories every event just as it appeared in the movie. Very good book to movie transition. CS Lewis is the best.

Another thing. The special effects is the best I have seen. How they make all those creatures talk and look so real blows my mind. Everything was so smooth and so real, it's as if the animals and other different creatures in the movie were real actors playing along. Great story and tons of memory surfaced while watching this movie. Looks like the Chronicles of Narnia may continue in the next film. Caspian Sea perhaps?

Thats awesome. I would like to see it. But also they had to do a good job of this. Because Lewis, was very skeptical of taking a book, and making a movie. But he passed away.. so they made this. But as its directed by.. the guy that did the lord of the rings, (ithink) there was no problem making this. They just made it as best as possibe, in his honor.

Yeah, I heard it was good. Only saw a preview. I have to see the real thing later on. Prince caspian would make a good movie.

arrizx said:
Thats awesome. I would like to see it. But also they had to do a good job of this. Because Lewis, was very skeptical of taking a book, and making a movie. But he passed away.. so they made this. But as its directed by.. the guy that did the lord of the rings, (ithink) there was no problem making this. They just made it as best as possibe, in his honor.

Yes the guy who made the Lord Of The Rings movies made it.

You mean Peter Jackson? I thought he made King Kong...

Yeah, I remember reading the book...my sister wants to see the movie though.

One of the funny part in that movie is when Lucy was eager to go to battle and she pulled out her little, teensy, weensy dagger that (supposedly Santa Clause or Father Christmas) gave her as a gift. ROFL.

It's exactly like the book. Except in the book early on in the chapter when Lucy was invited to Mr. Tumnus house (in a tree), she actually ate the toast and sardines. In the movie, she never got a chance to eat anything.

Back
Top Bottom