Just ordered two 23'' Monitors

They are?

The task bars a little messed up because I am using ultra mon so I cant make the second monitors bar look like the main monitors. I am going to uninstall that and use the software that came with the Samsungs to see what I can do.

But, they are alligned pixle-wise. The monitors are a little cock-eyed due to how I lean back and kick my feet up on the couch to the left of the desk so I kinda lay at my desk and I twist the monitors accordingly.

But see pixles are fine.

test.jpg

The monitors are a little cock-eyed due to how I lean back and kick my feet up on the couch to the left of the desk so I kinda lay at my desk and I twist the monitors accordingly.

I was talking about the gap between both of the monitors. You're not using a virtual extended desktop, so I guess it doesn't affect you like it does me.

0110101.png

Oh, right makes sense.

Yeah, I like having two differentiated windows so swap back and fourth from. And with ultramon I have the option to make it a big giant text top anyways.

Oh, and great idea I fixed that gap lol

Oh, right makes sense.

Yeah, I like having two differentiated windows so swap back and fourth from. And with ultramon I have the option to make it a big giant text top anyways.

Oh, and great idea I fixed that gap lol

Yeah, both monitors act as one big desktop. That means I have windows popping up directly between the two bezels.

That, would annoy the hell of me, which is why I like to be able to tell the two apart. Besides, the bezels are on these arent 'squared' enough to fit perfectly together to make it look good and as close as possible. Everything is kinda rounded with them... it throws it all off, I just tried it.

That, would annoy the hell of me, which is why I like to be able to tell the two apart. Besides, the bezels are on these arent 'squared' enough to fit perfectly together to make it look good and as close as possible. Everything is kinda rounded with them... it throws it all off, I just tried it.

I've gotten used to it. I choose monitors with thin bezels for that reason. Couldn't adjust to it if it were any thicker.

Back
Top Bottom