Just met the vice president of KFC

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
I'm not sure if he was the VP of KFC or Yum! Foods, but my manager at the time said "vice president of the company"

He said our KFC was one of the best in the nation. It's hard to believe that I work at such an outstanding restaurant and met one of the most important people in the company today.

He was also one of the best people I have ever met, really nice, an outstanding character and he shared a few stories about traveling across the country inspecting KFC Restaurants.

Anyone have any stories like this to share?

I don't but i always wanted to meet a famous person...

I met the mayor lol...

My mum told me she and her family ate dinner with the colonel himself a few times, because her uncle invented the KFC chicken cooker, but the funny thing is that they never actually ate chicken...

iv met a few actors and a few musicians. No one super famous but i have met alot of game designers and company CEOs who to me are the real heros not actors

I came in here expecting a recount of a meeting with Joe Biden, but was dissapointed.

Slightly on topic, a personal observation of mine. Not sure about other places, but I have only seen black people work at KFC here in New York.

?!@;(@s love their chicken

Anyway, there's never any british people working in the KFCs over here.

That is cool and all.. But the real question is.. Did you get free chicken.. :D

I get free chicken every single day I work.. Not only do I get a free 2 or 3 piece meal for break, and occasionally at the end of my shift, I get to take home 40, if not more, chicken wings for free as well.

Wings don't sell at our restaurant real well for some reason.

Oh, at our restaurant, all the workers are white and I have only seen one black couple eat there in my month there (will be one month Friday).

I have learned however that the songs "Already Gone" , "Best Days of Your Life" and "People are Crazy" (also known as "God is Great, Beer is Good") play a minimum of 5 times a day each.

do you guys like kfc's new "grilled chicken" havent had a chance to try it yet

also there shooting the movie flipped here in ann arbor (i got to be an extra) and its got that one girl in it from the movie Swing Vote or w.e that was in theaters for like two days.
i've met the harlem globe trotters, a few tiger bball players, al kaline, JFK's nieces son (whos sister is married to arnold swartsnagger)

Back
Top Bottom