Is it just me...

There was a cable cut in the Med (iirc) which could affect your speeds to certain sites but I haven't noticed any speed difference.

I have Bigpond Liberty 1500/256

The poll on the NineMSN site today is:

"Should we have a national internet censorship system?

Supposedly 26,288 morons have voted yes, :rolleyes: (I'm skeptical of that figure as it is a NineMSN poll that is open to manipulation) but get in and vote no from every computer you have access to

LINK

I haven't noticed any difference yet and I'm with iiNet who I believe are one of the ISP's who are going to take part in a trial of the filtering.

I also have 3 mobile broadband for when I'm at work and I haven't noticed any change in speeds with that either, although its not as easy to tell since the mobile broadband uses the mobile phone (cellphone) towers and the speed can vary depending on your location and how busy the system is.

My internets slow because my dad blew the limit (40gb) on our internet (with a lot..i mean a little help from me :D)
well anyway, it sucks how we're getting that internet filter.
PRO INTERNET FREEDOM!

There just overacting about pirates and pedos. Pedos are sick, not criminals. They need to be treated in a mental hospital or something. Well some anyway...I might be wrong since I'm only 13 and have a lot to learn. But anyways...
Merry Christmas!

Oh, yes. Haha sorry 'bout that.
It was 2:33am when I posted, 2 nights ago I stayed up to 6:30am and woke up at 3:00pm.

Back
Top Bottom