Is it just me

The most important thing is that we are getting help and trying to clear up this mess. Right now, they're trying to get the water out of there and further the rescue attempts. There are still more people unaccounted for.

I don't even think anyone is even pursuing the idea on how they're going to rebuild New Orleans or its affected cities. Some say a complete redesign of the city or simply rebuild what's been damaged. But either way, it's going to take a long time to get this city by back on its feet.

Right now, the welfare of the people affected by this is top priority while govn officials try to get funding for the massive cleanup.

ChuNalt787 said:
For the guy that said that they arent using the strategic oil reserves idk where you got that but they have been opened for a few days right now. Also its not Bush that let us down its FEMA. They were charged with helping people yet they waited so long to do anything. FEMA wouldnt acknowledge the convention center until they sent someone there which happened 2 days after the hurricane. When Bush truly grasped the magnitude of the problem things started to get moving, troops got in, people are getting out. Its not bushes fault. before you point the finger make sure your pointing at the right person. Do you really think bush is sitting in the office saying, "Dont go into New orleans cause im evil and I want to make them die" Think about it.

awww... but I want him to be in his office saying that. =P

Chris

Back
Top Bottom