Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #11
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Break it down like this...


Straight up ask them. But with me it helped when my dad told me to do it first

Just be like hey mom or dad, I think I want to get my ear pierced. I want to do this because it looks cool, and is painless, and if I dont like it, or if you dont like it, it cant be taken out with out so much as a scar.

And if they do make you take it out, just be like its my body, and its not permenant like a tattoo, so just give it a chance.


Anyone, can do it really anywhere. I got my first two professionally done with a gun. I did the third one by myself (two in the left ear one in the right). The one myself actually hurt. But I did it right, all of them right, and not one has been infected. And the ironic thing is that the one I did myself is straighter through then my professionally done ones. Why? Because I could feel where it was going, they just kinda shot it though asking where you wanted it. They angled both of them, they werent a straight shot; mine is.


As for where it is pierced, it really doesn't matter depending on how origional you are. Though the stereotypical thing to do is get it in your left ear first, and the skaters and snowboarders and doing both at once, and going with the same earing as me in both ears...

Sorry, camera phone, you can hardly see it.




You snowboard, so stereotypically you could get it in both ears but I dont know what your "click" is doing. But high school gangs are the gay. Just fyi.


Anyways, when you get the actual piercing, just get a stud and keep with it. It'd hurt to put in a 12-16 guage like mine, in a newly pierced ear.



I can answer any questions, but this was so broad, I wasnt sure that I explained it right lol sorry.


Edit-
this is my bottom earing.



Then I have a stud in the right ear and top left.
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
Fully Optimized
 
boardordi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,392
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Break it down like this...


Straight up ask them. But with me it helped when my dad told me to do it first

Just be like hey mom or dad, I think I want to get my ear pierced. I want to do this because it looks cool, and is painless, and if I dont like it, or if you dont like it, it cant be taken out with out so much as a scar.

And if they do make you take it out, just be like its my body, and its not permenant like a tattoo, so just give it a chance.


Anyone, can do it really anywhere. I got my first two professionally done with a gun. I did the third one by myself (two in the left ear one in the right). The one myself actually hurt. But I did it right, all of them right, and not one has been infected. And the ironic thing is that the one I did myself is straighter through then my professionally done ones. Why? Because I could feel where it was going, they just kinda shot it though asking where you wanted it. They angled both of them, they werent a straight shot; mine is.


As for where it is pierced, it really doesn't matter depending on how origional you are. Though the stereotypical thing to do is get it in your left ear first, and the skaters and snowboarders and doing both at once, and going with the same earing as me in both ears...

Sorry, camera phone, you can hardly see it.




You snowboard, so stereotypically you could get it in both ears but I dont know what your "click" is doing. But high school gangs are the gay. Just fyi.


Anyways, when you get the actual piercing, just get a stud and keep with it. It'd hurt to put in a 12-16 guage like mine, in a newly pierced ear.



I can answer any questions, but this was so broad, I wasnt sure that I explained it right lol sorry.


Edit-
this is my bottom earing.



Then I have a stud in the right ear and top left.
lol, not a gang dude, just kinda i dunno, just me and my friends, my crew, my guys, lol, but yeah anyway, thanks that really helped, i think my parents will give in, hopefully
__________________

__________________
We ride, we die {}FORUM 2007{}
boardordi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:01 PM   #13
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Dude, I was like 12 when my dad TOLD Me to do it.

He was just kinda like ya "koby, you should pierce your ear". I was just like well, I kinda wnated too but, idk, and then he called me a pussy so I did it


But yeah dude, its cool, and honestly, if you don't like the looks of it, you can just pop it out.

And saying this in the least possible gay tone: you would actually probably look pretty cool with an earing like mine. I wouldnt wear a stud if I were you.

again, that was with the least possible gay tone... hahaha
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:20 PM   #14
Fully Optimized
 
boardordi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,392
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Dude, I was like 12 when my dad TOLD Me to do it.

He was just kinda like ya "koby, you should pierce your ear". I was just like well, I kinda wnated too but, idk, and then he called me a pussy so I did it


But yeah dude, its cool, and honestly, if you don't like the looks of it, you can just pop it out.

And saying this in the least possible gay tone: you would actually probably look pretty cool with an earing like mine. I wouldnt wear a stud if I were you.

again, that was with the least possible gay tone... hahaha
lol, yeah i know what you mean, im not exactly sure what im gonna get yet, i still gotta convince my parents lol, but i got it down to "if your mom says its ok, then its fine" so i just got some major sucking up to do lol
__________________
We ride, we die {}FORUM 2007{}
boardordi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:32 PM   #15
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Or get the Ok, and next time you go to a salon or the mall, just get it done yourself.

Wait, you gotta have a parent sig huh? Got any friends that are 18, lol?
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:44 PM   #16
Daemon Poster
 
kjman87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 806
Send a message via AIM to kjman87
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

my mom told me to get mine done the first time...

then when I did it again on my own when I got my cartlidge pierced and guaged it...she was WTF...hahaha

0 is what gets parents angry...16-14 which is what I have now...they dont even notice hahaha
__________________
New Desktop: Core i7 860, EVGA P55 SLI, 2x PNY GTX260s in SLI, Antec Quattro 1kW PSU,4GB XMS3 DDR3-1600, Antec 300 Case, 2xSeagate 500GB, 1TB Samsung
Old Desktop: Intel E8400, Seagate 7200.11 500GB HDD, 320GB WD, 250GB Seagate, Asus 9800GTX+,4GB Corsair Ballistix, Asus P5Q Pro, Antec 500W PSU, 2 19" WS
Laptop: HP dv4-1155se
Car~07 Mazda 3s 5spd 2.3L: Simota CAI, Borla Cat-Back, Cat Delete, Lower Engine Mount, 1.5" Drop...and more...haha
kjman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #17
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Ask your parents. Some will approve, some won't. Just depends what they think.

My dad doesn't like it, but I never really cared because I never really cared much about piercings.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:40 AM   #18
Fully Optimized
 
boardordi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,392
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

yeah see thats thte thing is that one, i dont care what my parents think, i should bea ble to do whatever i want, but i do listen to them, adn i dont see why not, its safe, painless, and i can take it out if i want. plus my moms ears are pierced, what a hypcrite!
__________________
We ride, we die {}FORUM 2007{}
boardordi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:08 AM   #19
Daemon Poster
 
kjman87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 806
Send a message via AIM to kjman87
Default Re: just a little advice... please? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardordi3
yeah see thats thte thing is that one, i dont care what my parents think, i should bea ble to do whatever i want, but i do listen to them
do respect them though listen to what they say there really not just trying to piss you off...took me till when I was 20 to realize that hahaha...but hey if they dont agree you can do what I did for a little while after I guaged it...just kinda cover it with like a hoodie or something when they are around...plus in the middle of winter its easy to get away with...that way by summer when they see it the hole will already be healed and you can take it out and put it back in no pain and no worrying about the hole closing up immediatly...
__________________

__________________
New Desktop: Core i7 860, EVGA P55 SLI, 2x PNY GTX260s in SLI, Antec Quattro 1kW PSU,4GB XMS3 DDR3-1600, Antec 300 Case, 2xSeagate 500GB, 1TB Samsung
Old Desktop: Intel E8400, Seagate 7200.11 500GB HDD, 320GB WD, 250GB Seagate, Asus 9800GTX+,4GB Corsair Ballistix, Asus P5Q Pro, Antec 500W PSU, 2 19" WS
Laptop: HP dv4-1155se
Car~07 Mazda 3s 5spd 2.3L: Simota CAI, Borla Cat-Back, Cat Delete, Lower Engine Mount, 1.5" Drop...and more...haha
kjman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0